Chapter 7

I am really very disappointed by my dear readers...

Literally there are 1.38k or something reads on this book and this much less votes ?

Please  vote and support this gareeb Author 🥺❤️

______________________________________

Next day,

Arjun was the first one to open his eyes. It was a little early morning. The sun rays peeping from the curtains on the window made his eyes squint. As he tried to roll on his bed as his habit he felt someone's arms around him.

Then he realised that he was not in his but in his krishnaa 's room. His heart skipped a beat after her angelic face came into his vision but his sight was disturbed due to some hair strands which dared to stop the gandivdhari from looking at his love. He picked up his hand, travelled towards her visage and putting the same hair strands behind her ears.

Krishnaa moved in her sleep with a cute frown on her face which was due to the sunlight coming from the window. She snuggled closer to him in her sleep to avoid the sunlight coming from the window disturb her beautiful sleep. She slowly tried to open her eyes.

Arjun closed his eyes pretending to sleep, but what he felt next made his day.

Krishnaa opened her eyes slowly and saw beloved sleeping or pretending to sleep next to her. She found his hands entangled in her tresses and his legs wrapped around hers. She moved her hands slowly towards his face and caressing his cheeks and ruffling his hairs. Then slowly kissing his forehead, cheeks and lips, she smiled.

She got up from from the bed, and when she was walking towards the closet a hand shot out wrapping itself around her wrist and in a fraction of second she was on the chest of her savyasachi.

"You are awake"Krishnaa exclaimed blushing profusely as blood rushed to her neck and her cheeks heated up.

"I was long...long back"Arjun said, with the signature smirk which he carried on his lips. His fingers tracing her face and eyes taking the entire view of her visage.

"Then why did you pretend?" Krishnaa whined like a five year old child, softly smacking his chest.

"If I didn't pretend, how would I been able to see such a bold and initiative side of my Pranpriyaa?" Arjun said softly.

"Now leave me I have to go and have a bath or I will be late for the morning Pooja and you also should leave this room before anyone wakes up and watches you sneaking out of my room or else..." She was cut off when Arjun put his warm lips on hers. It was not kiss, just that he pressed his lips on her lips for long. After sometime he removed his lips.

"How much you talk my baby girl " He said as he left her. She got from the bed and stood up, pulling his hands.

"Now get up goo" Krishnaa pulled him.

"I don't wanna go"Arjun made a cry baby face.

Krishnaa shook her head and chuckled pushing him out of her chamber.

She took her clothes from the closet and moved towards the bathroom. It was lavish..It was as big her room with big pool in it which had warm water with some milk and rose petals in it.

She slowly stepped in the water, her body took some time to adjust. She took the chandan paste from the bowl kept near the pool. As the cool paste came in the contact with her warm skin. She relaxed.

After sometime she came out from the pool. She took her clothes from the nearby stand and went behind the wall which was particularly made for changing or use during menstruation.

She wore her blouse and skirt and was about to take her dupatta but then she felt someone's presence in the bathroom which alerted her. She peaked out of the wall and looked all around the area but found no one. She thought it might be her own imagination. She shrugged off the thought and came out from the wall which was particularly made for changing. She then took her dupatta and stood outside. She kept the duppata on the nearby table, and struggled to tie the dori on her blouse.

Suddenly a hand came which was about to hold her hand but out of no where a dagger came swooshing in the air, taking three fingers of predator with it.

Krishnaa gasp and turned around. There stood Arjun in all his fury.

"Rajkumar Harsh !" Krishnaa exclaimed, looking at Harsh who laid there screaming in pain with his pain.

"Arjun" she whispered and ran towards him. He immediately engulfed her in a warm hug kissing her crown.

"Are you fine " Arjun asked cupping her face in his palms.

She nodded her head in yes making him sigh in relief.

"How did you know" Krishnaa asked him.

•~

Arjun came out from her chamber or rather to be said pushed out of by her. Silly girl...he thought shaking his head. He smiled. He turned to go but then he felt like something or someone ? Passed from behind, he turned and saw a shadow passing near the door of krishnaa's room. He turned and and started walking towards her room.

When he came inside he saw a man entering the bathroom with a stole which covered his face. He followed him and when he saw his face, he was raging with anger and then when Harsh was about to touch his Krishnaa he removed a dagger and threw it towards him.

•~

"Hey narayan" Krishnaa sighed as she heard the story.

"Now I have to do something of him" Arjun said looking at the Harsh who was now unconscious due to pain. But now he was in relief just from one thing that his krishnaa is safe.

He looked at her and smiled kissing her forehead he hugged her close to his heart which was pounding with fear....fear of losing her......

______________________________________

Chapter 7 is out !!!

Happy Diwali!!!! To all my lovely readers who support me.

May Mata Laxmi always reside in your house and fill your life with happiness ❤️❤️❤️

Vote and comment

Take care

Bye

Author

Sau...💖