alive?

i walk in
and i immediately feel a breeze that is so nostalgic and yet heartbreaking at the same time.
i look at the girl right next to me knowing that she's just with me cause she doesn't have anything better to do but
in this moment all i care about is seeing
the others.

i see the dark green trees and the dark sky with a full moon.
i feel chills and a warm fuzzy feeling at the same time.
i walk, step by step as though if i put too much pressure, the ground will crumble.

i look around and see so many changes in such little time.
the different lights, nets, decorations.,
but the essence was still the same.

i see the two benches that were one of my many favorite spots over there.
i tell the girl next to me if we can sit here and she agrees.

we sit and just talk about random stuff to fill out the silence when all of a sudden,
i see a figure.

a figure that made me laugh, cry, angry and even violent.
but no matter
what i'll always be amused at the site of him.
he walks over to the benches normally until he spots me,
it's like everything in the world was just silent for those long seconds and he says
"you're alive?!"
i simply laugh.
but i couldn't stop my happiness from showing because he's the only person i'd ever forgive.
maybe because it took me time to realise that he's just a kid who has family issues or maybe because my twelve year old self still remembers the good stuff.

almost a year later and now we don't even see each other or meet each other.
he simply talks about me to my cousin as though i died.
i simply think about the good times we had and forget about the violent fights.