Amnesia

Y/N pov:

Raynare:"L-Lord Azazel?" She asks, the tall man sitting in a chair one front of her is the Governor General of the Grigori, the organization of the fallen angels.

"I knew it, you didn't abandon me, you truly are-" Azazel released an aura that made her immediately shut up.

Azazel:" Do you what you just did?" He asks seriously

"I saved you because you are an powerful asset to the Grigori, but what you just did deserves a punishment" he says, Raynare didn't like someone who's not comprehending what she did wrong.

Raynare:"Lord Azazel, I did what you wanted ! I have an sacred gear in my possession now, look! She says as a bright green light comes out of her palms.

Azazel:" I thought I made it clear that you weren't to attack sacred gears possessors in an Devil or angel territory, not only you ignored that rule but you went ahead and attacked the Gremory heiress!" He shouts angrily at her

Raynare:"B-but I did it for you, for the Grigori!" She tries to comfort the now angry man

Azazel:"And put my whole plan at risk ! I've been to sign a peace treaty with the Heaven and Underworld, so you challenging the gremory girl doesn't put me in a good position. I should kill you now..."he says summoning an light spear. Raynare looks at him panicked, she has no chance of survival against him.

"But that would be a waste, so I will give you an another form of punishment" he says making an thinking expression, then judging by his expression he found one.

"I sentence you to be that man's property" he says pointing at me with an smile, Raynare then looks at me with an uncomfortable face, I guess she's not exactly comfortable with the man who showed her an overwhelming amount of force and killed her subordinates.

All of a sudden, she shivered, I guess she remembered of the gift that she received from my part.

But coming back to the main subject, this man, Azazel is cunning, he maybe think he slick with his plan but that won't work on me, at least.

He planned it, he planned it all from the beginning, he manipulated everyone to get to this point, the point where he would gift me An fallen angel, or more precisely...

... An sacred gear" he said property, so it's not up to him to decide what to do with her from now on, I could just kill her take the sacred gear and implant it on Karma or even on that Asia girl so I get a better relation with Rias.

But I won't, she's mine now and therefore her powers is mine to use freely, i could transfer it to Karma, but it's better if I gain one more number, one more to use.

Y/N:" well, I won't decline this offer" I said, if he's offering me such an amazing power I won't say no, but the part I'm lacking is, for what purpose is he doing this?

Maybe he will use her to send him information of me or maybe he wants to get to my good side.

But, for what?

What could he gain from someone who's just started his business, is he scared of me?

That doesn't make sense, I don't think he would be scared of me, at least, not so soon.