Awakening

Issei pov:

"You killed kiba" A familiar voice behind me repeated those exact words over and over and over and over again.

I was in a chair, chained to it, in the middle of a white room with the floor having black and white squares, like an chess board, I was alone with...

Her.

Rias:"you killed kiba..." she was still there, repeating that haunted phrase.

Issei:"I did what you asked me to! You said that you were going to teach me! You promised!" I snapped at her, I can't take this anymore!

???:"it's all your fault" another familiar voice said besides me.

I then looked at my left and I saw koneko, but this time she was showing an angry expression instead of her usual plain one.

Issei:"No... I-I didn't meant to! I swear!"

???:"Lies..." again, someone on my right talked and this time, it was Akeno.

Issei:"Please, get me out of here,I won't come back, just let me go! " I asked in despair, I was incapacitated to do anything.

???:"you monster!" Someone shouted behind me, instantly recognizing the voice I was scared to look back.

Issei:"Please... not you too... Asia" I looked back and my intuition was right, even Asia was mad at me.

Rias:"You killed kiba" rias said approaching in front of me.

Koneko:"It's all your fault" koneko said approaching at my left side.

Akeno:"Liar" koneko did the same but at my right.

Asia:"Monster" she too, walked towards me, effectively having me surrounded by 4 four beauties, how ironic.

Issei:"Stop it!" I was scared at what they would do, they all came as close to me as they physically could and started shouting.

"You killed kiba!" "It's all your fault!"

"Liar!" "You monster!" "Liar!"

"It's all your fault!" "Stop!" "Monster!"

"Killer" "Murderer!" Pervert!"

"You killed him!" "What have you done!"

"Liar!" "Please, stop!"

Why did you kill him!?"

"It should've been you!" "You disgust me!"

"Monster!" "Don't you have a heart!?"

"I should have never resurrected you!"

"You are just a pawn!" "It's all your fault!"