Pilot

3 days laterMagic Parai Jones7:22 am

3 days later
Magic Parai Jones
7:22 am

I grabbed my bookbag and purse before spraying a random Victoria Secret perfume that belonged to Debria.

She won't mind.

I walked downstairs and saw Debria dressed in a thin sheer pink robe with ruffles on it, she had on a lingerie suit under it.

"Who you tryna look good fa?", I asked her as she placed 2 plates of eggs, bacon, shrimp&grits, and pancakes on the table for us.

"Girl once you go to school, and my man drops his lil cousin off we finna have some... adult time", Bria said with a smile before sitting in her chair.

"Who YOU tryna look good fa?" Bria looked me up and down.

I sat down in the spot next to Bria and begin eating, I swallowed before speaking, "I am not 5 years old, y'all finna fuck and it's for First Impressions", Bria choked on her food before laughing.

"Girl anyways, The school not that far of a walk... it's like 10 minutes. I can't drop you off because... well shit I got a dick appointment since you know so much", I laughed at Bria as I finished my food.

"Yea yea, I wanna walk today anyways.. make sure y'all ain't dirty out souf", I said as I placed my plate in the dishwasher and washed my hands.

"Girl ian gone tell you again! We ain't dirty!", Bria said. I shook my head with a smile and grabbed a cold water bottle and sipped it.

"Yea whateva, love you, Bria"

"Uhuh, love you too lil girl. Share yo location wimme! And don't talk to no lil niggas tryna holla!"

Time Skip

I walked inside of my new school and looked around. It was nice, I guess. I walked to the administrative desk and got my schedule. I walked up to the second floor of the school while looking for my class. I passed 3 boys who leaned against the balcony.

"Walk your punk ass over there and talk to Andrea."

"Man, shut your fat ass up, Papa."

"Hey, I'm husky, not fat..."

"Again about this husky shit."

"And I don't know why you tripping. Talking to girls ain't nothing."

"All right, then. Since you're such a fսcking expert, you can come with me."