d) sex

part 2 of d) sex.

so we learned how to make someone's tower actually become an stick now we are gonna learn how to treat it right... haha...

COUGH AHEM.

FIRST STEP TO (HOW TO TREAT IT RIGHT)

taking off clothes

GIRLS :

now mostly boys take their clothes off for you but how do you signal them to take it off? easy. while you're kissing, tug on his shirt like you wanna rip it off.

SECOND STEP TO (HOW TO TREAT IT RIGHT)

jaw kissing, hickey making, neck kissing & abs/chest kissing/sucking.

a) jaw sucking

now, if he have a well defined jaw, you need to kiss and hail it. first get on top of him and control. kiss him from the lips first then down to his jaw. start trailing and lightly kissing it before kissing it. after kissing it, suck it and bite it lightly.

b) hickey making

hickeys. ah the only bruise that is made of love♡. but- to make a hickey isn't like POOF BAM BOOM hickey is made. no, so as usual, take control. kiss his neck first, down from his jawline to his adam apples and then explore his neck, collarbone, and fine for his weakness. how? bite, suck, and kiss every places of his collarbone or neck and once he groan- magic starts. if he groans, bite it to make sure and if he groand again, suck it and start sucking it deeply while biting and kissing it- then voìla, hickey is made.

c) neck kissing

okay so neck kissing is easy. your territory is the neck, start by trailing kisses and then sucking & kissing.

d) abs/chest kissing/sucking

well if kissing, you just trail kisses from the collarbone down to the chest and above the reign..

for sucking, each kisses, suck the skin a little :).

THIRD STEP TO (HOW TO TREAT IT RIGHT)

blowjobs

a) start by licking the tip.
b) then start putting it inside slowly
c) then start going up and down and if you wanna deep-throat go deeper and deeper.

things you need to remember when doing bj's :

get your hair out of your faces.

do not look up because its creepy

and please don't gag when it splurts out just spit it out

- - -

OH PLEASE BRING ME TO A PLACE WHERE I COULD WASH OUT MY SINS.

OH MY GOD

-ash