So im an amnesiac....Great

Vienna POV

woke up as if all was right in the world to find out I didn't recognise my surroundings, okay I do, finding myself in the back of a bus full of kids my age. next to me is a Latino elf like boy who turned to the seat behind us as I try to recover my thoughts, searching for any scrap of a memory only finding a two names,
Vienna— my name, and Jason— My thoughts are interrupted by the guy next to me,

"Hey Vienna are you okay? You look really confused." I open my mouth to respond, when I hear a teacher from the front of the bus yelling

"All right, cupcakes, listen up!" The guy was seemingly a coach, a baseball cap covering his hair, he had a goatee and a sour face, he also had a whistle around his neck, seems pretty coach-like to me.

"Stand up, Coach Hedge!"

"I heard that!" The coach scanned the bus for the offender. Then his eyes fixed on Me and someone in the seat behind, and his scowl deepened. Oh no. He knows I'm not supposed to be here, just what I need, no memories and an angry coach on my ass.

Coach hedge looked away and cleared his throat. "We'll arrive in five minutes! Stay with your partner. Don't lose your worksheet. And if any of you precious little cupcakes causes any trouble on this trip, I will personally send you back to campus the hard way." He spoke while making a fake swing with his bat.

"Is he always so, Harsh?" I ask the boy next to me.

" Yeah that's hedge following the wilderness school way, as always" the boy said as of it was obvious. Suddenly a hear a boy behind me speak

"This is some kind of mistake," He said. "I'm not supposed to be here." I turn around to look at him and it clicked, Jason. The boy next to me turned and laughed.

"Yeah, right, Jason. We've all been framed! I didn't run away six times. Piper didn't steal a BMW. Vienna didn't Vandalise that cop car."

The girl blushed. "I didn't steal that car, Leo!"

"Oh, I forgot, Piper. What was your story? You 'talked' the dealer into lending it to you?" He raised his eyebrows at Jason like, Can you believe her?

"Anyway," Leo said, "I hope you've got your worksheet Jason, 'cause I used mine for spit wads days ago. Why are you and V looking at me like that? Somebody draw on my face again?"

"I don't know you," Jason and Me said simultaneously.

Leo gave him a grin, sticking up his hands in a mock scaring gesture wiggling his fingers. "Sure. I'm not your best friend. I'm his evil clone."

"Leo Valdez!" Coach Hedge yelled from the front. "Problem back there?"

Leo winked at Me. "Watch this." He turned to the front. "Sorry, Coach! I was having trouble hearing you. Could you use your megaphone, please?"

Coach Hedge grunted like he was pleased to have an excuse. He unclipped the megaphone from his belt and continued giving directions, but his voice came out like Darth Vader's. The kids cracked up. The coach tried again, but this time the megaphone blared: "The cow says moo!"

The kids howled, and the coach slammed down the megaphone. "Valdez!"

I couldn't help but laugh, while the girl next to Jason, Piper, stifled a laugh. "My god, Leo. How did you do that?"

Leo slipped a tiny Phillips head screwdriver from his sleeve. "I'm a special boy." Where did that come from?

"Guys, seriously," I pleaded. "What are we doing here? Where are we going?" Jason continued for her.