The Perfectionist |Part Two|

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

SAKURA'S POV

He is so beautiful ...
That man.. he is the true definition of a good looking person..
Just the word good looking won't define him , he is handsome , stunning , oh so gorgeous and soo much more .

His eyes are as dark as midnight , his physique is perfect as well as his face , he is tall ,  dark , lean.
His features are well defined,  perfect eyebrows , perfect lips,  long eyelashes and a little tanned skin.

He doesn't talk much and is usually cold and unbothered about things , except work . He is good at what he does.
Though there is always a weird aura surrounding him ...

To me it looks like something is bothering him , he looks scared ...

Though no one would be able to tell by looking at his face as his expressions are always neutral and stoic .

But if you look carefully into his eyes you can see the pain and suffering in them ...

Sometimes I find myself wondering , what could've happened for him to have such sad eyes .

That man.....Sasuke Uchiha...
He was something,  he was different,  he was a mystery.  A mystery that didn't want to be solved

The first time I saw Sasuke was when the Nara had held a buisness party and I had to go there unwillingly, that's when I saw him .

He was standing at the corner of the hall holding a glass of whisky.
He wasn't drinking it , just twirling the drink , and observing his surrounding,  he seemed lost . Like he didn't really wanna be there but he had to or was forced to. Just like me.

I really don't know what got into me or how I ended up staring at him during the whole party .
There was something about Sasuke that attracted me towards him , it was like a metallic field.
He had a very dominating and overpowering aura...
We didn't talk or anything but still I could feel it..

There was a time when our eyes met the world around me stopped for my senses all I noticed was him , he was looking at me , that was the time I , Sakura Haruno for the first time ever felt anxious.

My heart raced , my legs were trembling , flames were running under my skin , I felt blood rushing In my ears . I turned pale. 

His midnight black eyes were watching me and for a second I felt like I saw a hint of red in his eyes  .

His bangs covered his forehead,  that was the time when I realised I like him .
I liked Sasuke Uchiha.
End of story

I bought the Uchiha Corp. after a few days . I wanted to see him everyday , he started working for me a week later.

It was a win-win...Sasuke was ambitious he was good at work and wasn't disappointing.
There was one thing that we shared in common , our will to own the world and get what we want .

I was stubborn and I have a feeling that he was too.

Once Sasuke started working at our company , I would daily take a look at him . It was more like a routine now .
Sometimes I would smile at him too, though he looked unbothered by it most of the time .

There was something about him that pulled me towards him , something that told me that if he told me to do something , I would do it without complaining... He-he made me feel weak and small , which was quite unusual..

My heart would Always skip a beat whenever our hands would touch. These moments meant a lot to me ... a lot.

But no matter what I did or how hard I tried , It was never enough to capture Sasuke's attention,  it was never...