2-.A new dawn.

Hi guys, miru here, I just wanted to say that if you really like this story I would appreciate any commentary about it, I'm wanting to improve my writting so I can deliver better for all of you :3

Well that's all for now let's get to the story!.

_________________________________________

[CHAPTER 2-.]

<In the flesh.>

I appeared at the top of a lake, it looks normal at simple view, it might even look like its just a few shallow lakes,but it's filled with a strong acid that dissolves flesh.

And the rotting bodies in them didn't make this place look any better.

"It stinks."

The stench of dissolving bodies was not exactly pleasant, especially when it's everywhere, I glided trough the countless lagoons it until I reached land, I then began searching for the gate.

The hardest part about finding it is that it completely blends itself in with the bone and flesh walls, and the worst part is that it changes locations every now and then.

"..."

"Ah!,there you are!."

I walked towards what seemed a massive ribcage embedded in the wall, as I got closer it split in half and the gate opened, now I could finally inspect this layer without loosing sight of the exit.

"Ok!,let's do this!."

I soared trough the countless pillars of body parts and corpses, ignoring the stench and screams of pain that came from the lakes, I searched for the demons in charge of torturing the sinners in here but I found next to none.

It was almost as if they were dissapearing slowly, I even struggled to find the ones I had already encountered, this was strange, I had to report this as soon as I returned to heaven... onto the next layer, Greed.

I entered the gate and saw black once again.

<fake salvation.>

I walked slowly trough the endless white plains of this place, wondering when will I ever find any landscape in this stone ocean, I walked until my legs broke but for some reason they always healed back after some time, the pain of hunger and thirst was agonizing, but I had felt it before, and it could definetly be worse.

But when I looked to my left I saw something that made me stop in my tracks.

"A-a forest?."

A forest in this lifeless land?, impossible, I must be seeing things, I rubbed my eyes and shook my head but it was still there, I decided to walk towards it and see for myself if it really was there.

"Im...almost...there!."

I gave one last push before I collapsed near the base of a tree, I had finally made it, it was real, I fell asleep happily not knowing what fate awaited me.

I woke up and scouted my surroundings, I confirmed there was nothing there and proceeded to enter the forest, the trees were small but very wide, some of the branches resembled arms but it didn't suprise me in the slightest, then I noticed something, some of the trees had fruits in them...that means I could finally eat something after God knows how many years!.

I sprinted to these trees with my remaining energy an grabbed as much fruit as I could, it was a pear-like fruit with a reddish color, it bit down at It and was suprised by its sheer sweetness, overjoyed I kept eating more, I was so focused on the food I didn't notice the trees had started growing screaming faces, and the area darkened with a crimson mist.