Chapter Nine: Agent Red

Peters P.O.V

I return from the restaurant with Nat soaking wet and shivering. " o-one day" I stammer " I-I'm gonna u-upgrade-grade my s-suit and ins-stall a h-heater"

" good thinking kid" said Natasha smiling. " Peter! What happened!? I thought you were catching a thief?! Not scuba diving! Your soaking wet!" Cried Mr. Stark as we got off the elevator

" I'm f-fine sir, really." I say. " I-I'll just get my b-bags and clothes and g-go home"

" no your not! Your drenched and your gonna catch a cold! You take a shower and stay the night. I'll call your Aunt ok?"

" Mr. Stark you really d-don't need to! I'm f-fine! Bes-sides, I can't catch a cold! I h-have s-super healing, so..." I tried to walk away but out of nowhere, a hand grabbed my shoulder and some how lifted me up, making me unable to go any where.

" h-hello Mr. Thor," I say sighing " PETER TONYSON, ITS VERY NICE TO SEE YOU!" he boomed, making my ears ring and my cheeks go red.

" brother put down the child" came a second voice. As soon as Thor set me down I turned around and saw " Mr. Loki! W-what are you d-doing here?" I stuttered

" Thor has dragged me down here to this-ugh... earth, unfortunately" he replied. " and unfortunately, he's staying here longer than I'd hope so watch your back kid" grumbled Mr. Stark. "you wouldn't want him to throw you off the roof"

"I'm sorry, do you have a problem with me?"

" oh how rude of me, I didn't think you'd notice that fact that I'm still rather enraged that you literally destroyed New York and pushed me off the building!"

The two men started arguing as Nat just walked away, while Thor started pushing the two toward the kitchen. I followed them, eager to hear the conversation but then I started to look at Loki more.

His eyes especially. It reminded me of that one time Clint had gotten a little drunk drinking the Asgardian drink or something and how he was ranting on and on about Loki.

" and those stupid green eyes!" He had said " those stupid freaking bright emerald green eyes! All fricking green like seaweed that make those McGonagall robes. All Harry Potter and stuff. I mean who has green eyes like that!? One of a kind I tell you! The universe created such an ugly green color that there's only one of its kind! Ha! Yah, ya, yaa..." before he passed out on the floor, nearly dragging Natasha down with him.

" OH MY GOD!" I yelled getting everyone in the room their attention, including Cap, Bucky, Wanda, and Clint, who was eating pizza.

"You have her exact same eye!" I cried pointing at Loki " impossible!" Smirked Loki " my eyes are one of a kind! I have never met another person like them."  Clint smirked.

"It's true child of Spiders" said Thor, patting my back and nearly making me fall to the ground if it wasn't for my spider strength.

" Loki is the only one with these eyes. It should be impossible for someone else to have them unless they are something like Loki's child."

There was silence until Nat said " Peter, didn't Agent Red say she was master of Illusion?"

" y-you don't t-think?!" I say my eyes widening (still shivering by the way). " so Loki, ever got into a relationship?" Said Nat, Turing to the God of Mischief. Loki looked taken aback when she asked this question.

" do you realize how absurd that questions sound like!? Me, mingling with you foul humans! Outrageous" he cried.

" are you sure it was his eyes, you saw?" Asked Steve, entering the conversation. "P-positive. Inf-fact, I feel l-like I've seen t-those eyes s-somewhere else." I answered, trying to remember.