chapter 5.

*the picture above is what allison looks like*

---------------------------------------

'allison'

reagan called me and explained to me about her new friends from next door. all attractive guys she says.

great. now i need to find something good to wear.

i run to my closet and put on a black lace crop top tank top and white shorts then slip on my black vans. i then grab my phone and head outside to my car, starting it and driving over to reagans house.

she doesnt live that far from me. only about 3 blocks away but i didnt feel like walking.

i thought about packing a bag to sleep over her house but i decided not too because we share clothes so i can just use hers.

as i pull in to reagans driveway i see her running out of her house.

"hey!" i yell getting out of the car to go hug her

"hey allison i miss you."

"you too. where are you going?"

"next door, the guys want me to come over.. they dont know about you yet. so you can meet them now if thats okay?"

"sounds good lets go."

so we head over to the guys place next door hand in hand.

im kind of nervous to meet them.

i was about to say something but before i did a tall attractive guy with brown hair and brown eyes opened the door.

"hey rea" he says hugging her the looking over at me.

"hey cameron, this is my bestfriend allison. i want you guys to meet her, shes sleeping over my house tonight." reagan tells me as we walk in to the door.

reagan grabs my arm and pulls me in to the living room. i guess they have not finished unpacking yet. there are boxes everywhere.

"okay guys i want you to meet my bestfriend allison." she says looking at the group of guys all spread around the living room.

then she turns to me. "allison this is cameron, nash, hayes, matt, taylor, carter, shawn, aaron, jack j, and jack g." she points to every one of the guys.

well she wasnt lieing they are all attractive..

"hello nice to meet you guys." i greet them all with a smile.

"hey"

"hi"

"hello"

they all answer back running towards me and reagan.

'reagan'

i bring allison over to the guys house to meet them all.

after i introduce everyone to her we all sit down on there couch surrounded by boxes.

"so what you guys planning on doing today?" allison asks them looking around.

"well i think we are just going to hang around here and unpack some stuff, if you girls want to stay?" the cameron guy says to me

"yeah sure, we can help you guys.. but later on i want everyone back at my house, my cousin is getting off of work early and wants you guys over for dinner. soung good?"

"yep sounds good!" matt says smiling at me. i blush looking around at the rest of the guys who just nod.

"alright then lets get started" i say standing up and throwing a pillow over at them, hitting taylor and nash then matt and hayes.

they all stand up and i run for my life.

"aaahhhh" i scream as matt grabs me and throws me over his shoulders.

"get her!" he says to taylor, nash and hayes who all start tickling me.

"h e lp m e e " i say in between laughs.

allison gets up and jumps on to taylors back knocking him and nash down the pulls me off of matt and then we jump on to the couch laughing.

"you got beat by a girl" she says, teasing them then laughing.

-

-

-

-

-

after about 2 hours or so of helping the guys unpack me and allison decide to go back to my house to hang out with kayla for a while before the guys come over for dinner.

we say goodbye to the guys hugging them and walking over to my house then running over to kayla on the couch and attacking her.

"were home!" i shout jumping on her knocking her off the couch

she laughs and gets up shoving me off her.

"hey guys, having fun?" she asks me and allison.

"yep, we were helping the guys unpack but we decided to come back to see you then have the guys come over later on." allison explains to her

"cool, well im going to go shower then we can get online and order chinese food for everyone then go pick it up okay?"

"sounds good! ill text the guys!" i say giving her thumbs up then grabbing allisons arm and running to my room.

------------------------

hey guys. i hope this chapter was better then the last.

i promise the next few chapters will start getting better okay?

im just trying to start the story off.

anyway.. comment what you think. thanks xxx.