chapter 25.

'matt'

"babe." "babe wake up" "matt" "matthew"

i woke up to reagan shaking me lightly.

i groaned and rolled over, looking up at reagan.

"good morning" i say softly.

"good morning babe. it is 6:15, i got up and showered and made breakfast so get your butt in the shower and get ready for school you have 45 minutes." she demands, pulling me up and off of the bed. 

i groaned again and then got up and grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

when i got out i quickly got dressed in black shorts, a plain white t-shirt with a light blue sleeveless jean jacket and white vans then i grabbed my phone and my backpack and went downstairs to find reagan sitting in her kitchen on her phone.

"hey babe" i say walking over to her and kissing her cheek lightly.

reagan and i sat down and had some breakfast that she made which was eggs and bacon and then we sat down and watched some tv until it was time to meet the guys outside to go to the busstop.

'amanda'

i woke up early this morning to give myself extra time to get ready and look my best for school today.

i took a nice warm shower and then dried my hair and carefully curled piece by piece making sure it was as perfect as possible.

then i did my make up which consist of cover up, winged eye liner, mascara, a smokey eye look, and then i filled in my eye brows perfectly.

i spent about an hr doing my hair and 45 minutes doing my make up and i now have about a half an hour left to get dressed before school so i carefully went to my closet and pulled out the best outfit i could think of.. a tight black crop top that went right above my belly button and then high waisted black floral skater skirt that left a little less then an inch of my stomach showing between my skirt and my shirt, then i slipped on black flip flops.

when i got in to school i saw reagan, allison, matt, cameron, nash, hayes, carter, taylor, aaron, jack, jack, and shawn standing togetherby their lockers like they always do every morning and reagan and matt holding hands like they do every day, all the time and i just want to puke.

i walked past them and smiled and said "hi reagan, hey matthew" and they just gave me dirty looks.

i hate this. i hate reagan. i hate them together.

matt is cute and hot and his smile is bright and beautiful and his eyes shine so bright when he laughs and his laugh is just the cutest thing ever and just him in general is the cutest thing ever, he is just perfect.

i hate being rude to him. i hate that he looks at me with such disgust. all i want is for him to want me back. 

i dont mean to hate reagan, we were good friends a few years ago but i changed.

i was so tired of feeling like i was never good enough because reagan was always better in everything. she is more athletic, beautiful, smart, friendlier, socialable and everyone seems to like her no matter what and she never tries, she just does and she always comes out better then me and its alot of work trying to not be stuck in her shadow all my life so i finally snapped and now i try everything i can do be better then her.

she has matthew and im going to do everything i can to make him mine.

i want reagan to finally feel like she is in my shadow and that im better then her. i want her to feel the way ive felt for years..

im going to get matthew lee espinosa.

im going to hurt reagan rose diaz. 

'reagan'

the day went by pretty fast like usually, not many times did amanda bother us which i thought was pretty odd but oh well.

today is friday and one of camerons new friends is throwing a party and invited us so we decided that we will all go together just for a little bit.

im not going to drink though and allison promised me she would make sure i dont drink and ill make sure she doesnt drink so we help each other out because i dont want to go through what happened last party when i got really drunk and something happened... but i dont want to talk about that.

well right now we are all back at my house getting ready for the party

the party starts at 8 and right now it is 6:30, we all hung out at my house for a little and then helped each other pick outfits for the party.

im going to wear a teal colored see throw tank top with a cute little collar and a black high waisted skater skirt and allison is going to wear the same type of outfit but her shirt is going to be light pink.

it is now 7:45 and everyone is ready so we are all going to take different cars and head to the party.

its going to be me, matt, nash, and hayes in my car.

allison, cameron, carter, and aaron is allisons car.

and then taylor, jack g, jack j, and shawn in taylors car.

"lets go!"

"party!!"

all the guys shout as we pile in to cars.

'amanda'

there is a party tonight at my friend marcus's house and i made sure that he invited reagan and her group to the party and i made sure there will be alot of alcohol too ;)

lets go amanda, lets go get you matthew girl..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heeyyy guys this was really short but i wanted to put some drama in it so here ya go. ill update more today i promise.

comment and tell me what you think

thanks xxxx.