Chapter Ten

Chance's P.O.V.

The dance was so much fun and I can't be more thrilled that Jackson said yes! We're up in his room now, talking about getting married. His face suddenly went very pale and I could see how scared he looked.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked him.

"I-I have to tell my parents I'm gay. What if they don't approve? What if they don't come to the wedding?" he began to hyperventilate and so I took him and sat him down next to me on his bed.

"It'll be okay, love. I'm sure they'll except it and even if they don't it doesn't matter because I love you and I know your little sister Willa loves you. It will be okay, I promise."

This seemed to calm him down and then I kissed him. He kissed back and when we broke apart we smiled at each other. "I really do love you."

"I love you too." he said. It was late so we turned off the lights and went to bed with him in my arms. It couldn't have been a better way to go to sleep.

When I woke up Jackson was gone so I headed downstairs. "Jackson?" I called.

"In here." He called from the kitchen. I walked in and the aroma of eggs and bacon filled the room. "Hungry?" he asked.

"Of course!" I said and ran over to the table. He gave me a plate and then went upstairs to wake the girls. They came down and sat on the other side of the table together. I really felt like there was something I had to tell them... Jackson sat down next to me and we all ate and had small talk. It then hit me what I needed to say. I looked at Jackson and had him lean over to me so I could whisper something too him.

"We need to tell them." I whispered. He nodded and we looked up to the girls' staring at us.

"What?" Willa asked.

"We have some big news." I said. I grabbed Jacksons hand and held it tight. He looked at it, then back up to me with a smile on his face. He turned to the girls and grinned the widest grin I have ever seen.

"We're getting married!" He shouted. Both girls' eyes widened and they grinned from ear to ear.

"Are you serious?" Willa asked, her grin growing bigger by the second.

"Yep." I said. She squealed and ran over to us. She hugged us and motioned for Alice to join her. Alice did and we all stayed there for a moment, just hugging and smiling furiously. Finally, they both let go and then Willa's face went serious.

"Mom and dad." She stated.

"I know. Will you both be there for support?" he asked.

"Of course!" Alice yelled. We all smiled some more and then both girls bounded up the stairs. I'm so happy they were so approving. Jackson needs all the support he can get when it comes time to tell his parents.