CH 03

Caelus was pouting, looking down on the floor while sitting on the sofa. Whilst Gabriel is in front of him, standing up and with his hands on his waist. Caelus just hugged Milo near his chest. "What the fuck came to your mind and get my black card without my permission?!," Gabriel growled. "Do you know how many hours i spend looking for it?! Thinking that i lost it?!," Gabriel sighed and facepalmed. "And now i will know that you took it?!,"

Caelus looked at him and was about to spike when Gabriel cut him off. "And don't you dare try to talk when I didn't tell you to!," Gabriel gritted his teeth. Suddenly his eyes landed on the cat. "And what was that huh?! Why is there a goddamn cat in here, Caelus?!,"

Caelus blinked his eyes and looked away. "Answer me!," Gabriel roared.

"S-So.. can i talk n-,"

"Of course you can! Goddamn it! Explain yourself!,"

Caelus pouts. "I.. bought it of course." he simply said.

"Bought it?," Gabriel raised a brow. "You bought it?," he repeated. Caelus just nodded. "With your money.. you bought with your money?," Gabriel asked again. Caelus just looked at him before he sheepishly laugh and that's enough for Gabriel to know that Caelus used his card.

"Look, what's wrong with having a cat?," Caelus asked nonchalantly. He looked at Milo and the cat looked st him innocently.

Gabriel gritted his teeth and sat on the sofa across him. "Cats and nuisance."

"No they're not!,"

"They are. You're already the proof." Caelus's motuh agape. "H-How dare you?! I'm not a cat!,"

Gabriel tsked and rolled his eyes. "Whatever." he stood up and put both of his hands in his pockets. "Now, give me my black card back." Gabriel extended his hand and opened his palm, waiting for Caelus to put the card in it.

"Why?,"

Gabriel glared at him. "What do you mean why?! It's my damn card!,"

"Yeah." Caelus nodded. "But i am your wife."

"And so?,"

"That means, what is yours will be mine too." Caelus smiled and showed Gabriel his black card. "And since this card is yours.. then it's mine now too." Caelus stood up and carried Milo as they left Gabriel who was too stunned to speak.

When Caelus left Gabriel just grunted. It's not that he doesn't want to spend a lot of money. But it's Caelus. He's not comfortable when someone uses his money. Worse is without his permission.

We're married, yes. But I didn't say I'm already okay with him getting my card.

Gabriel grumbled and just fecided to get another black card tomorrow. He can own that one. Gabriel sighed and stood up and went to the kitchen to drink some water.

Caelus on the other hand, let out a deep breath once he got inside his room and closed his door. He can finally breath freely. Gabriel's presence is so intimidating that he suddenly forgot to breathe a while ago.

Caelus sighed and put Milo on the floor. "Don't worry hmm? Your daddy will surely learn to love you." Caelus just giggled. Referring to Gabriel as daddy to Milo makes him feel butterflies in his stomach.

Maybe this is how it feels when he has kids and I'll refer to him as such while talking to them.

Caelus starts to imagine Gabriel and him having their handsome son and beautiful daughter calling Gabriel as daddy and Caelus, referring to him as such when he talks to them about him.

He could help but to smile, his cheeks burning up. But when he realizes that he is, his smile starts to disappear. What am i thinking?!

Caelus shook his head to erase those thoughts about Gabriel. He's not going to fall for that bastard!

I have standards.

But Caelus wouldn't deny it. Gabriel is actually a fine man. He's hella fine. He looks like an angel because of his handsomeness. That kind of face he has can fool people to think that he's innocent. But well, Caelus knew better.

But what if you did fall for him?

Caelus huffed. "I mean it will never happen." he just sighed as he left Milo on the floor as he played. Caelus decided to take a bath before going downstairs to get Milo's things. He forgot to tell the maids to bring Milo's things into his room. Caelus opened the door and was about to go out when he forgot something in the bathroom. He immediately went there to get the stuff he left on the sink before he took a bath.

When he left the bathroom, he started calling Milo, but the cat never showed up. The opened door didn't pass his eyes and seeing that, he already knows where Milo is.

Thinking what could possibly happen to him downstairs, Caelus immediately moved his feet and ran downstairs to get Milo. Well, he knows that the maids wouldn't dare to harm Milo, even the guards, but not Gabriel. Knowing that he used his money to buy Milo.

"Milo?! Milo?!," Caelus started calling once he got downstairs. He was about to shout Milo's name again when he saw his cat. Milo was purring as he rubbed his own head on Gabriel's hand as Gabriel played with his ears.

Gabriel must've noticed his presence because he looked at him and their eyes met. Is Gabriel's eyes really this beautiful? Caelus's thoughts made his eyes widened. Since when did i think of that?!

"What are you looking at?," Gabriel spat.

Caelus looked away, hiding his blushing face. "I-I'll just going to get M-Milo."

"Milo?,"

Caelus nodded. "Yes, the cat." Gabriel raised a brow at him. "You named him Milo?," he asked incredulously.

"Yes! What's wrong with that?," Caelus raised a brow, crossing his arms in his chest.

"That's an ugly name." Gabriel straightforwardly said, looking Caelus in the eyes. 

Caelus gasped in shock. He felt humiliated. "How dare you?! I bought him so I can name him whatever i want!," He huffed.

"And whose money did you use to buy him?," Gabriel raised a brow, smirking subtly. "You must've forgotten that it's my money, wife."

What wife? Did he call me wife?

~

Don't forget to vote and let me know what you think in the comments :3