✨|Chapter 10|✨

Akash

After the party was over, I left from there along with my guards. Now I am in the car resting my head on the seat.
I didn't like the party at all no matter, whatever I am doing, my mind is only on her. To console myself, I offered a dance with her. I thought that she will refuse but instead of that she agreed.

As I felt a bit relief when I danced with her like I was on my safest place.
You don't have any idea that how much I love her. Her love is my heartbeat.

Why? Why? Why you did this with me Trisha? You don't have any idea that how much I miss you. I will die without you and now I am already half dead. You leave me just because of a single video why? Don't you have faith in me? Don't you understand that my heart is breaking into million pieces.

Tears started coming from my eyes and I closed my eyes for sometime to calm down. At present this seperation is so  loudest in my heart that I can collapse anytime.

After sometime, I realised that I have reached home and my driver is calling me.

Sir, we reached home. The driver said

I nodded and went out of the car and straight go inside the mansion. Now I am going straight to my room as the dining room is already empty because it's midnight everyone must be sleeping as I don't want to disturb anyone so I was going to my room.

When I reached my room, suddenly a voice came behind me.

Dadabhai how was your party.

I just turned my face and it's Arshi. But why she is so concerned about me and the party, because she can't even tolerate me since childhood. According to her, mom loves me more than her because I earn a lot of money. Also she used to insult me since childhood whenever I tried to speak to her but she is my sister I still love her.

But she is concerned about me? No. Something is fishy. Without wasting any time, I said "fine" and quickly closed the room door so that she doesn't question me anymore.

Trisha

Me and Shreya are returning home from the party.

O my God Trisha, The CEO has offered you for a dance, you are so lucky Shreya said excitedly.

I just looked at her and said

Its doesn't matter anything to me as he asked me for it so I agreed.

Shreya smiled

Don't you think Trisha that he is too handsome. Shreya said

I started feeling jealous again don't know why this is happening but I still love him no matter what happens as I also can't see him with anyone else.

Then go and marry him. I said

Haw!!!!!! No no its not possible because if I wants to, he don't even ask me for polishing his shoes. Shreya said dramatically.

I chuckled.

After sometime, the car stopped infront of my house. I went out of the car and we bid goodbye to each other and then I moved to the house.

I was going to my room.

Suddenly a rude voice came.

Where are you from the evening?

I turned around its my maa.

She is glaring at me.

I am not answerable to you that where I have been. I said and was about to leave.

Trisha you are crossing your limit. She started yelling.

I know what I am doing. You can do whatever you want. I said and left from there.

I quickly went to my room because I am not in a condition to argue with her.

Another update........
Please vote and comment if you like it.