Hope

Avni was sitting in her garden and was busy thinking that why God did this to her

Avni was sitting in her garden and was busy thinking that why God did this to her. She had tears in her eyes as she was missing her mother. Vedant was passing by and saw her sitting in her garden. He went towards her house. He entered inside and went straight to where Avni is sitting.

"Avni.... You are crying?? ", ask Vedant Worriedly sitting next to her.

" Ved!!.... N.. No... I am not", said Avni as she quickly wipes her tear.

"You know what... You are a terrible liar!! ", said Vedant and earned a death glare from Avni.

" Okay.. Ok I got scared... haahhaa", said Vedant laughing.

"Just leave Ved... You are hell irritating", said Avni all irritated and stood up to leave but Vedant held her hand to stop her.

" Heyy wait.... Ok Sorry... Sit... Sit Please ", said Vedant with a cute puppy face.

Avni sits back on the bench next to him.

" Okay... So what's the issue??", ask Vedant.

"Woh.... Baba want me to stay in the hostel", said Avni.

" So what's the big deal in that..... Tu waise bhi yha akeli hi hoti hai", said Vedant.

"You're not getting it Vedanttt!! ", said Avni annoyed.

Then Avni reveals the whole situation to him. Even Vedant was surprised to hear that because both their father's were great friends and they collectively decided to live in the same locality and to be neighbours. Avni's mother bought a house here that's why his father insisted to buy a house in the same colony despite her mother's disapproval.... Because his mother wanted to live in Mumbai.

"Veddd....listen!! ", Avni snap her fingers in front of him as he was lost in his own thoughts.

" Hmmm.... Bolo", said Vedant.

"Ved please ask Sumitra Aunty to talk to my Baba please", said Avni holding Vedant's hand.

"What's the matters of discussion?? " Comes a high pitched voice.

Both of them look back at the source of the voice. And Avni leave Vedant's hand as soon as she saw her father standing in front of them.

"Good evening sir.... Nothing much Sir.. I was just congratulating Avni for her result. ", said Vedant standing up.

Shaurya vardhan greeted him back with a firm handshake.

" Good to see you young boy. How long is your break this time?? ", said Shaurya vardhan.

" 10 days sir" , said Vedant.

"I am sure that you will make your father proud..... Make sure you bring Sword of Honour home.", said Avni's father with pride in his eyes.