Chapter 21

The rest of the week went by pretty quickly. I saw Trev much more and tried to cheer him up. He mentioned that he had a plan to get Eve back. I told him that whatever it was he shouldn't do it. He never really listened to me when he knew that he could bring justice for himself. I saw Jay too and we had a great time together. Although he was acting weird.

He would disappear suddenly and always take his phone with him. He was often on the phone or texting someone. I wanted to trust him but one: I have trust issues and two: I'm an overthinker. I confronted him about it but he told me not to worry. I was still suspicious but decided to drop the subject. For now at least.

It was Friday and I had practice. Merry and I sat on the bleachers while spilling some tea about the students in our school. I told her about Zach and Olly. She wasn't even that surprised. We could both see how Olivia was eye-fucking Zach when he walked by. Which reminded me that I hadn't talked with Kay for a long time. At least it felt like it. Our conversations were brief and occasional. Not having the same classes made it even harder to see each other.

"Hey do you know who you're going to Homecoming with?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Merry. Homecoming. I had completely forgotten it. I used to go with Kay and Olivia but Olly and I hated each other and I didn't know if there was still a real friendship between Kay and I. It felt like we had drifted apart. "Well Jay hasn't asked me yet. I don't even know if he will." Jay and I were in a relationship, yes, but each year he would go with two girls by his side. He'd always end up with other girls and go home with another. Why would this year be different?

Merry frowned at my response. "Girl. Y'all are in a relationship. He better take you." She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"You're right but I don't know. Until he hasn't asked me, I'm not sure of anything." I answered feeling bumped that I was doubting of his honesty towards me. "Well if he doesn't take you, we can go together." She replied suggestively. I grinned at her and nodded. "Parker,Faxon! This ain't no coffee chat. Get down here!" Coach yelled at us. We got up from the bleachers and joined the rest of the team.
———————————————————————————

Zach's POV

"Fuck, you're so good Zach..." Olivia whimpered in my ear. We were in the janitor's closet making out for they tenth time today. I grabbed her neck and kissed her roughly. She held onto my torso with one hand and stroked my dick with the other.

I groaned at the touch of her soft hands on my dick. She had really good hands but nothing could compare to Tai. The way she sucked me off and rode me...I'll never forget that. "Get on your knees and suck my dick. Now." She obeyed and got on her slutty knees. She was bad at giving head. It was like she didn't know what to do. I sighed and grabbed her head. I pushed her head onto my dick to pleasure myself. Her throat didn't feel as good as Tai's.

Why the fuck was I thinking about her during sex with another girl?

I wasn't even hard. The only way I could get hard was if I was inside of her or thinking about Tai. Getting bored, I checked the time on my watch. Shit. I was late for practice. I pushed her off of me and pulled my pants back up. "Where are you going?" She whined. I didn't answer and left the closet. I ran to the changing rooms and got dressed in my equipment.

I ran to the field and saw the whole team waiting for me. "Well...what a honourable captain you are Zach." Jay said sarcastically. I was honestly getting tired of him. I didn't even bother to look at him. "Zermeno! You're late." I turned to coach Miller. "Yeah I noticed." I joshed.

"Don't play smart with me son. We got a game tomorrow in case you forgot. I'm in charge of your scholarships so I advise you take this shit seriously, got it?" He said in a warning tone. He was smaller than me and I could easily look down at him. I smirked at him. "Got it." I whispered. He backed up and I gave him one last look before turning to my team.

"All right guys. Tomorrow is our first game of the season. We're playing against one of our biggest enemies. The Wildcats. I know we can easily beat them. We've been doing it for the past 20 years. Unfortunately I've heard that they got their team from last year completely replaced. We got new people that we're gonna play against and even though this is unusual, we're strong and we're gonna beat their asses." A few of the guys cheered. I smiled at this.

"We've been training for the past two weeks. This training better pay off tomorrow. For some of us this is our last year at West Coast High. Let's make the most out of it alright? Let's show them who the Panthers are. Y'all with me?" This time they all cheered. "Let's do this." I yelled.

I turned my head to the track field and saw Tai. She was so pretty. The sun was setting and shone on her beautiful dark skin. Her skin was absolutely beautiful. She had those almond eyes and those big pink lips. Her body was curvy but she was pretty skinny. Her hair was always done in a particular hairstyle. This time her hair seemed twisted. Were they called twists? Everything from her head to her toes was beautiful. I looked at her in awe before Jay's big ass had to bother me. Could his ugly ass get off my back for a second?

"She's mine okay? Get your thirsty eyes off of her." I smirked down at his smaller frame and put a finger on his chest. "Your punk ass needs to shut the fuck up and stop telling me what to do. This is not over Jay. I'll make her mine wether you want it or not." I said in his face. "She won't be yours as long as I'm here. You better not touch her." I laughed and threw my head back. Was he being for real right now?

I held him by his shoulders and squeezed on them. "Just in case you forgot dumbass, she lives with me. And you're still here because I decided not to kill you the day we fought. Now that I think about it I should've killed your ass. Now, why don't you join the others and get started huh? We have a big day tomorrow Jaybear." I slapped his face swiftly and gave him a sweet smile. He glared at me before leaving.

He needed to get this shit printed into his thick head. Tai was mine and no one else's. Soon, very soon, everybody was gonna know that. I was ready to do everything for her. Nobody would get in my way.

Nobody.

Just trust the process.

(13/08/2023)