Chapter 41

2 months later

"Yours is so ugly."

I gasped dramatically and punched Trev's shoulder.

"It looks like...nothing." He said scanning it.

Trev and I were at my house decorating the cookies we had just baked. I was trying to make a Barbie cookie with her face on it. Only problem was that we didn't have beige so I had to make her face purple and her hair pink.

Trev was making a cookie with a skateboard drawn on it. I have to admit that it looked really good.

"I'm trying okay?" I laughed.
———————————————————————————

I was sitting by the pool while Trevor did some lengths

I was sitting by the pool while Trevor did some lengths. We were blasting the music through the speakers and just...having a great time.

I smiled to myself. Something I hadn't done in a long time.

It had been two months since Zach left and the first few weeks were hard but thanks to Trev, I got through it. Yep, I told him about Zach and to say he was surprised, was a euphemism. He said that he did notice that Zach got more protective over me and that we looked at each other in a sometimes weird way but he never connected the dots.

Needless to say that I felt better after he knew. I could talk about it whenever I was hurting and he'd listen to me without judging me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Trev threw water at me. "Trev!" I yelled. He chuckled and came to the border of the pool.

He rested his head on his arms that were crossed in front of him. "C'mon you've been sitting there for an hour. Come swim with me." He pleaded.

"Okay." I said, giving in. I unknotted my robe, leaving my barely clothed body for Trev to see. He looked me up and down, slowly taking in the sight of my body. I wore a black bikini that had golden accents on the laces of my bottom.

He smirked and waved his hand at me as a sign to join him. He got back in the water as I slowly descended the stairs.

The contact of the warm water against my skin immediately put me at ease. Trev swam over to me. "You're beautiful." He breathed. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Thanks boo." He chuckled and circled his arms around my waist.

I instinctively put my arms around his neck and let his manly scent invade my nostrils. I nuzzled my face in his neck as he played with the lose braids of my bun.

After a while we were completely tangled up into each other. I enjoyed sitting like this. His warm body covered mine and I inhaled the perfume that was radiating from his skin.

He swam around while I was still in his arms which made me laugh a little. He swayed me around and it almost felt like a lullaby. He slowly kissed my cheeks and just when I felt myself falling asleep, he got out of the water. I clung onto him as tightly as possible.