I Go To School

The day started off like any normal  day. I woke up, got ready for school, and Mom made us some pancakes the night before. 

My mom is the best mom ever, and you can barely tell she's our mom. She has this golden hair, beach tanned skin (that always had a faint glow), and sky blue eyes that looked like they were hurt, but loving. 

 She looked to young to be twelve year olds mom, because she looked about nineteen to twenty two, but she was in her early thirties. 

It got annoying when college kids would try and hit on her, but she always told us she didn't care, because she was already taken by our father. 

Whoever that good for nothing jerk is.

It makes always pissed me off when she says that she loves our father— and that me and my sister look like him. 

My sister and I had a mix of Indian tan skin with mom's white skin, maroon hair (which made the doctors confused), and dull brown eyes— well Evelyn at least. 

I however, had some blonde streaks in my hair, that were from mom, and green eyes.

The only thing about us that belonged to our mom, was my nose (and random hair), and my sister's posture.

 Me... I was... different. 

I mean, I'm sorta a dumb delusional guy so no duh.

My twin sister Evelyn, had a need for danger, and was super petite— which, why in the world would you wanna go find sharks with a body like hers?! 

Me, I had wide shoulders, tall, and was a bit stronger than your average twelve year old, who apparently was 'not in the danger mood as most kids' mom would tell me.

So, you're probably wondering, "Why is this kid telling me this stuff I don't need to know?".

Well, I'm getting there. Shut up, and be patient— your going to notice I'm bad at both of those things.

Mom ended up taking us to the bus that day, and said she had somewhere to be. She was in a beach blouse and beach hat when told us that she might be going for a photo shoot at the beach.

Because our mom was so young looking and beautiful, she was able to do modeling to keep some money on the table for our birthdays, and Christmas. 

Sometimes money would just appear, and she'd give a small smile and ring her sun necklace with a giant ring on it.

"Love you." I told softly to her.

She gave me a smile, and I kissed my forehead gently. 

"I love you too Cypher." She said carefully to me. "And I love you too Evey." 

"Yeah, love you too." Evelyn muttered, looking up from the ground. 

Ah, so this is where the story will start. I think this is a good place don't you?

I mean a buss ride can't be bad at all right?

Right?

I got onto the buss, jumped up, and slapped the top as I made my way to the back.  I made my way to my seat, and gave a smirk.

"What's up?"

Knole Ferganson looked up and gave a small nervous chuckle.

"Nothing." He said with a shrug. "Just sitting here."

Knole moved his crutches, and I squeezed in and sat down next to him. Knole Ferganson was my best buddy. The best guy I knew.

While he was timid, he was still great.