03

A large pink hole in the air was right behind her

Y/n's eyes began to sparkle.
The hole looked just like a donut.

She walked up to it and poked it, feeling a suction to her finger, her smile widened in childish curiosity and glee.

"Woah... I created a space donut- BARBIE LOOK-"

"Sure you did, Y/n....Y/n!?" Barbie frantically ran up to the pink hole in the air and tripped as her feet suddenly turned flat and knelt down in front of the girl who was and inch away from the portal.

"Barbie- WAAAH"
Y/n was sucked up into the portal before either one of the two could blink or finish their sentence.

'AND JUST AS SHE WAS ABOUT TO PROPOSE TO ME TOO' Y/n screeched internally, misinterpreting the situation as her clothes somehow changed as she fell through.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....Is that a cat?....AAHHHHHHHHHH"
Y/n was flipped around as she flew throughout the portal, pausing only for a second to wipe her eyes in disbelief before screaming out again at the uncomfortable feeling which felt like her insides being sucked forward.

Feeling like she was never going to stop falling, Y/n screwed her eyes shut tightly.

"OMPF"

Y/n froze.
'Actdeadactdeadactdeadactdea- omg I landed on someone.'

Quickly opening her eyes she glared straight into the dark eyes of a warm brown skinned guy with an Afro.

"Hey... uh..." the boy swallowed, slightly intimidated by the girl who was currently glaring into his soul

Y/n blinked. 'This is too hard, whatever' she thought before brightly smiling.

"Hi Ken!" She extended her hand for a handshake.

The boy reluctantly shook her hand with a confused tilt of his head.

"Sorry... Ken?" He spoke, his voice smooth yet still higher pitched than a grown man's.

"Yep! I'm also a Ken!" Y/n grinned before comically looking around and grimacing.

"Where are the dream houses?"

"The what?" The boy couldn't have looked more lost with what the girl dressed head to toe in pink was telling him.

"Look, I have to get to class-" he sheepishly rubbed his neck.

Y/n blinked...
"Yea sure! Bye Ken!"

She waved and spun around suddenly very aware of her surroundings.
Cars everywhere, large building with 4 walls and the most shocking thing being that there wasn't much pink around.

...was this the real world!?
Y/n gasped as she in took the great signs and polluted air.

Some man walked pass her and nodded at her, Y/n grinned widely and tipped her cowboy hat at the man.

'Ah! He looked at me and not barbie!!! Wait... barbie!!!' Y/n panickedly looked around with teary eyes.

"BARBIE!?" She shouted as she ran throughout the streets.

Suddenly running into a strange looking man with a black mask covering everything but his eyes, in his arms he held a gun and a bag with a dollar sign on it.

Y/n looked down at his gun and gasped.
'Why does he have a water gun out- is that barbie' Y/n checked behind the man to look at a blonde haired woman only to turn back to the annoyed man who pushed her out of the way

Only to get his hand stuck to her own.

"HEY!! LET GO!!"

Y/n offendedly gasped dramatically before kicking her foot into the man's face and trying to pull her hand away from his own (kicking his face  back in the process)

"Never mind that!! Ugh" he grabbed her and took off in a sprint again as a loud alarm went off.

———————
Spotify playlist for groove catcher:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6zzta01529nRb7FdcQyp1I?si=y3bqnj7fSeiptFtg3imWBw