07

"Shhh-""No you shh!"Y/n replied flexing her (nonexistent) biceps before reeling her hand back

"Shhh-"
"No you shh!"
Y/n replied flexing her (nonexistent) biceps before reeling her hand back.

"Leave this to me! I'm THE Ken" Y/n bragged before rushing forward into the alleyway where she had thrown her bag of money.

Miles closed his gaping mouth, slapped his hand on his forehead before chasing after the female.
"She has no sense of danger in the human world does she" miles sighed.

"Raaahhh!" Y/n threw her punch, not doing much damage to the masked man who was about to take her money bag.

"Hiyah! Take that-" Y/n was flung over the man's shoulder

"Yow!!! That hurts dude!" The man rubbed his head in annoyance

"Wait- eel boy!?" Y/n laughed

"It's eel man, and- GIRL?" The masked man chuckled holding her in a familiar position on his shoulder.

"Who's that guy with you?" Eel man pointed over to Miles who was now out of his costume

"Oh him? That's the other ken I met! Did you know kens on this world have different names!?" Y/n ranted looking very fascinated.

Eel man blinked, looked at miles for an answer.

"I'm assuming your not from here, considering you fell from a glittery pink portal and all" eel man spoke, setting the female down.

"Yeah! I'm from barbie land. Hey when I make it back I'll introduce you to barbie! She's so cool-"

Miles coughed to interrupt the female from going on even further about the female, a strange feeling rising in his stomach.

"Oh yea! That's also why we're here! We need the money" Y/n spoke up, pointing to the bag.

Eel man rose an eyebrow.
And before he could ask, Y/n pulled out a surf board from out of nowhere and proudly stood tall as she challenged the man.

"I challenge you to a surf off! Whoever wins gets the money!"

"..." eel man blinked in unison with miles who was also just as genuinely confused.

"Just take the fucking money girly"

"... but what about the surf off?"

"Y/n let's just go before he changes his mind" miles pulled her along by the arm with the bag of money in his other hand.