05

"So what's your name

"So what's your name..?"

Y/n slurred as she walked down the streets with a blonde haired female tailing behind her.

"Oh! *hic* I'm Barbara but you can call me barbie for short! *hic*" the woman slurred as she leaned onto Y/n's shoulder for support as the two had gotten wasted nearly the moment they met.

"Barbie!? *hic*...I've finally found you barbie.. my names Y/n-U-u-u-g-h KEN! MY NAMES KEN!!" Y/n almost tripped over her feet as she let out a schoolgirl giggle.

"You expect me to believe you, a female, are called Ken?" Barbara giggled covering her snort with her hand.

"EH!?, who let you decide whether Ken was a man or woman's name!" Y/n pouted leaning on a car trunk as the sound of zipping was heard followed by a scream.

"Fair point" barbie backed away from Y/n as she leaned up against the wall.

Y/n turned her head to look in the direction of the sound only to have a man turn a corner and bump into barbie, smirking as he checked her out the man picked her up and carried her away.

Y/n's eyes widened and she yelled out in shock as barbie was taken away again.

"Y/n!!!!"-

"Barbie nooooooo!" She chased after them, her hand flexing out on reflex and accidentally shooting a web which pulled her to them.

"I'm coming to save you barbieeee—"

Everything slowed as Y/n reached towards Barbara and the man pulled out a grenade and threw it at an unsuspecting and curious Y/n.

"What, is, thattttt." Y/n seemed to yell in slow motion as everything then sped up when her eyes caught sight of the green circle and widened again.

A yell was heard right beside her ear as time once again sped up and Y/n was tackled right onto the road as the street blew up and a panting figure paused right on top of her, pinning her down.

"Are you alright..?" The figure from before asked.
Y/n blinked to adjust her eyes to the darkness.

"Barbie... where is..-" Y/n turned her eyes to the barbie look alike and reached out.

"Stop, I'll handle it" the covered figure spoke, disarming the villain and tying him up with webs.

Y/n coughed into her fist before hopping up like nothing ever happened before as her haziness lifted and her drunkness began to go away.

"Spider-woman!" The barbie look alike shouted and Y/ns face immediately shifted to one of confusion as she yelled back "WHERE?", turning around to look for the said or rather yelled "spider woman"

"Oh" Y/n huffed before yelling out her confessions to the barbie look alike as she was picked up and dragged away.

"BARBIE NOOO- I LOVE YOU!"

"I DONT-"

"SHUT UP!" Someone yelled from an appartment window.

"Oops"