EPILOGUE

Ten months later.

"Hannie hyung hurry up!!! You're gonna miss the flight!!" Seungkwan shouted from downstairs.

"I just need to brush my teeth. Can you take my luggage downstairs???" Jeonghan shouted back.

"I'm only doing it because it will allow us to leave faster." Seungkwan sighed.

Jeonghan quickly brushed his teeth, wiped his mouth and checked documents, tickets and passports. When everything was double checked, he made his way downstairs.

They had shifted into a house now, leaving the apartment behind. It had two levels and a lot of space. They got bathrooms in each of their rooms now, a garden and two porches both in front and back.

"Ohh good you're ready!! Do you want to have breakfast?? Coups hyung used to say to never let you leave the house without breakfast." Seungkwan said.

"Screw Coups and what he used to say. He's not here now, is he?" Jeonghan snapped.

"But hyung-"

"No. And don't talk about him unless you want to ruin my mood."

"You're overreacting."

"Whatever. And you better be in the car in 2 minutes or I'll leave you behind." Jeonghan said exiting the house.

Jeonghan made his way to the garage and entered his car. He got his car on the road and waited for Seungkwan.

Seungkwan finally made his way towards the car with his bag in one hand and toast in another.

"About time, Kwannie." Jeonghan started the car as soon as Seungkwan closed his door.

Airport was fairly near to their new home so they knew it won't take them as long. But they still wanted to keep it safe and wanted to reach as soon as possible.

"So hyung..... Paris finally.... Are you excited???" Seungkwan asked.

"Yeah. I guess. Hell yeah I'm excited." Jeonghan chuckled excitedly.

Seungkwan laughed at him and checked his schedule for the day.

They reached the airport and parked the car in the designated space, got out and reached the lobby.

"Why don't you go inside now?? I'll wait." Seungkwan said.

"Why isn't he on time??? He promised me he won't be late." Jeonghan scowled.

"Don't worry.... He'll be here soon." Seungkwan reassured Jeonghan.

And Seungkwan was right as in a few minutes the person they were waiting for entered their eyesight.

"There he is." Seungkwan exclaimed.

"Do you get it now why I don't want to travel separately??" Jeonghan snapped.

"Hey. Hi. Good morning to you too Jeonghanah." Seungcheol smiled.

"It won't be a good morning if we miss the flight." Jeonghan complained.

"But we won't miss it cz we're on time." Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan.

"Where is your luggage??" Jeonghan said breaking the kiss.

"Hansol has it. He's bringing it inside. Now can I please kiss my boyfriend?? I missed you." Seungcheol said trying to kiss him again.

"Eeewww you guys.... You were apart for like two days.... Get a grip." Seungkwan rolled his eyes.

"Hansol?? When did he get back??? Why didn't you tell me??"

"Turns out the reason dad wanted me to go to that retreat with him was because Hansol wanted to surprise me that he's back." Seungcheol shrugged.