Hard to Hide !!

The problem is What would Aunty-Uncle think about our love ? Would they accept it ? Would they like me with Abhay ? and And what about my dad and Bhai ? I can't just date him for fun , he is my pehla and aakhri pyaar and if it fails I don't think I would be able to handle . Maybe , It's better to ignore him to control my stupid feelings . But I don't want to do it !!! How can I not love him ? How can I hide my feelings for him?

Would I be able to control my feelings ?

* Abhay Malhotra*

" Bahut has liya ab chalo khane ke liye "
Aru said as we were laughing at her antics . All the while we were in the room , I could feel Aadhya's gaze but I didn't have a chance to look back as soon as we all had to gather for breakfast .
( You laughed a lot now let's go for food )

At noon we the younger clan settled in the VIP room watching movies where I don't know why but I felt as if Aadhya was ignoring me , Goshh she is literally in my thoughts all the time !!

Mom- dad had their own plans till evening. Even they are having their own time but me can't even confess love to my girl !! Life is sometimes a bitch

As the evening rolled in we settled in three different cars and had a long drive to the restaurant . Aadhya , Aru and Darsh with me while others in other cars .Aru insisted Aadhya to sit in front beside me while they both sat at the back

Even now I can feel Aadhya's ignorance!?
Is she actually ignoring me or is it just me who is thinking too much about it ?

" Bhai Bhai car roko ek baar... jaldi " I heard Aru and looking at the back through the rear view mirror , I stopped the car at the side of the road .
( Bhai Bhai stop the car... now )

" What's wrong Aru ? " I asked as she was excitedly looking outside the window .
" I want to have Pani puri , Please Bhai ! "
She asked showing her puppy eyes .

" It's not good for your health Arushi , We don't know what kind of ingredients they use right? You can have it at home when we get back to Delhi " I said sternly. We don't even know what water they use !!

" Oh please it can't be that bad too , Aru let's go I want to have it too " Aadhya said and they both got down the car without paying attention to what I was saying .
This counts as she talking to me right ?

" Bye Abs , I am also joining them " Darsh said patting my shoulders and he also went their . Typical betrayer !!

In the meanwhile I got a call from Dad asking our whereabouts.
After what felt like an hour they all came in with happy grins on their face .

" Khush ab , Chale ? " I asked looking at Aru through the rear view mirror and she nodded with a huge grin .
( Happy now ? Should we leave ? )

Soon we reached the restaurant and settled on the table . I booked a table on top of terrace keeping in mind that Mom and Aadhya like night view a lot . Well more because Aadhya likes it a lot .

" This is so beautiful isn't it ? " Aadhya said looking at Aru with bright shiny eyes and they started clicking pics . All the effort I took to book the table went away as I saw her bright eyes and adorable smile .

" Good evening sirs and mams , What would you all like to have ? " A young waiter ask with a tab in his hands .

I noticed that he was staring and Arushi and Aadhya very intensely when he was taking their orders , due to which I could see Aadhya was feeling uncomfortable .

" I will tell you the order , please come here Mister " I said gritting my teeth trying to not make a scene here .

After that he disgustingly winked at Aadhya and walked away which no one noticed that much . Aadhya and Aru were looking at something in their phone so they didn't care much about it .