Hard feelings!

* Abhay Malhotra *

We had our dinner and she just sat there reading a book while I was working on my laptop . A while later her head fell on my shoulder and she slept that way .
After a few mins when she fell asleep completely , I carried her to the bedroom and laid her there . I covered her with a duvet and slept beside her only .

Hugging her close to my chest I kept staring at her . I know she is feeling sad for not being able to be with me but the same is with me too ! I will not even be able to live with her . I should probably open another branch of my company near her workplace .

I pecked her lips and closed my eyes to sleep . Hugging her tight I slept soon .

" Abhay " I heard and stirred in my sleep
" Abhay wake up " I heard again as someone shaked me to wake me up .
I opened my eyes rubbing them and my sight went straight to my love who is sitting beside me with an angry look .

" What happened baby ? " I asked getting up and she glared at me " We will reach in 10 mins , I've been waking you up since 5 mins ! Get up and freshen up "
She said and I nodded . I washed my face and brushed my hair a bit as well .
" Abhay " I heard her call and I came out to see she was all ready to get down .

" Where is your phone ? " She asked and I shrugged " I don't know  " and she rolled her eyes . She searched for some time while I sat there looking at her moves .
" Make a call " She said handing me her phone and obeying her order . A while later she found the phone and handed me " How will I even live without u ? "

" Stop being cheesy and get up , We have landed " She said rolling her eyes and dragged me with her . A driver arrived and she instructed the way to her flat
All the while she showed me the city

" Yeah we are here ! Please stop the car "
She instructed the driver and he dropped us at her appartment . I carried her bags
and we both reached the 15th floor and got into her flat " And this is my flat ! "
She said as we got inside .

" Babe ? How are you even living here ? Koyi cleaning karti hein ki nahi is ghar ko ? Kya hein yein " The couch was so dusty and the dining table had all the wrappers of food packets . The situation of kitchen was not that good too ! Many dishes were not yet washed , the fridge had a lot of expired food and oh her bedroom had all the clothes on the floor
" Closet kya show ke liye bani hein ? "

" Don't you think you are talking too much Mr.Malhotra ? Meri kya galti hein , us din flight ki ticket last minute book kiya toh zyada cleaning nahi ho paya ! I only cleaned the kitchen that day " She pouted and I shook my head in disbelief

" I'll clean the house " I said and she grinned " Bother helping me ? " I asked and she shook her head as no " You are the cutest , sweetest and best boyfriend a girl could ever have ! I love you " She said pinching my cheeks and I glared at her " I won't do it for free " I said .

" Fine I could reward you after the work" She said and was about to go but I pulled her by wrist and she fell on my chest .
I wrapped my arms around her waist as she clutched the hem of my shirt tightly
I poked her nose with mine and kissed it
I then kissed her eyes , cheeks , ears , nape of neck , jawline and her lips !

" Why don't you reward me now ? " I said in my husky voice right at her lips .
She pushed me and glared at me " Pehle kaam karo baat mein romance " She said and left the room flipping her hair and I chuckled at her childish behaviour .

Aadhya went to a shower while I tidied up the whole house and laid on the couch to take a break " Abhayyy !!! " I heard her and ran to the bedroom .
" What happened babe ? Are u okay ? "

" Babe I forgot the towel , can you please pass it to me " She peeked a little her head and hand out of the door to which I chuckled . I took the towel from the bed and was about to pass it to her but " Babe why don't you come out and take it ? "
" Abhay gimme the towel ! " She whined and I chuckled and gave her the towel .

I waited for her in the living room and after a few mins she came out in her nightwear . A cute strawberry white t-shirt and black pants " Go take a bath "
She said handing me towels and I did !
After taking a shower and wearing a white shirt paired with a black jeans , I was about to brush my hair but then remembered Aadhya would do it for me !

She was setting the table while her playlist was playing on the TV . I slowly went behind and slithered my arms around her waist while nuzzling my chin in her neck . She slapped my arm saying
" Abhay move , I have to set the table "

I hummed and kissed her nape of neck and she wiggled in my arms . She must be overthinking about something ? I loosened my grip on her waist and turned her around so she can face me .
" What happened baby ? " I asked pressing a peck on her lips gently .

" Idk , I'm just a little scared " She said hanging her head low . I cupped her cute face in my palms and again pecked her forehead and the both cheeks " Are you scared that I would cheat on you ? "
She beat my chest and shook head as no

" Then what is it Aadhya ? " I asked " It's about us , what if something happens and we won't together for each other ! I want to be with you Abhay , in your every step , every moment, every success , every downfall . I want to be beside you , for you ! To celebrate your happiness and share your sadness ! Isn't it what I am supposed to do ? " She said

" It's a matter of a few months Aadhya , after I will just stick to you ! You think it's easy for me to live without you ? Without holding you in my arms ? Without seeing your beautiful eyes in the morning ? It's hard and I know I won't be able to do all these for long ! Trust me it's just a matter of few months , After that I'm thinking of opening a new company here , with you "
I said and connected out foreheads .

" You don't have to do all that for me ! It's fine , but promise me you will be good and take care of yourself " She said and I pressed a kiss on her forehead " I promise you " I said and she giggled .
" Shall we have dinner now ? I am so hungry ! " She said rubbing her tummy !

" Let's fill your big tummy ! " I said and she gasped . She threw the nearest thing at me and I successfully dogded it .
" No violence! Only romance and love " I said and she rolled her eyes sticking her tongue out at me and I chuckled .

We had our dinner while watching her favourite show and then after washing the dishes with her , I picked her up and she gasped " Abhay what are you doing ? I'm heavy put me down ! " She shouted
" Sshh You're not at all heavy ! " I carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed and switched off the lights .

" W-why did you turn off the light ? " She stuttered and I chuckled internally . She thinks I am going to have sex with her ? I mean I can but she isn't ready yet but I can definitely tease her right ?

" Why do we need the light ? " I said huskily as I laid beside her and scooped her up in my arms . The bedside lamp was still on so I can see she was gawking at me . I pecked her forehead and then followed by her lips . I pulled her more closer so I could feel her heartbeat on me
I again pecked her lips before deepening the kiss as she kissed me back .

My hands slid inside her shirt and I slowly caressed her bare back . She tugged on my shoulder and I left her lips as she was breathless " I love you Aadhya
I pressed a kiss on her forehead again .
A few more hours and I have to leave !

" I'll leave in the midnight " I whispered in her ears and she hugged me tight hiding her face in my chest " Are you okay love ? " I asked and he hummed on my chest . I caressed her hairs lovingly !
" You will leave me in the night ? " She asked as she looked at me " I promise , I will meet you again soon love ! please don't think like that " I said and she nodded and hid her face in my chest again . I covered both of us with blanket and she murmured " I love you Abhay "
--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm really Sorry for the late updates ! But yeah had a lot of shit to handle !?

Vote and Comment 🫶🤗