New Beginnings or endings ?

* Aadhya Chauhan *

What should I wear ????? Ok fine the best solution to find an outfit- ask your best friend! I quickly video called Aru
" Jaldi bata mujhe office ke liye late ho rahi hein " She said as soon as she answered the call " Interview ke liye kya pehnu ? " I asked biting my nails and she asked me to show the closet " Ohho you both use the cupboard huh ? So sweet ! "
I blushed at what she said ! It's been two weeks since I moved here and today is my 2nd interview . The first interview I got rejected because apparently they thought that I was reckless to quit a job out of nowhere and move to a new city

" Okay vo stripes wala shirt aur white jeans pehno and Aaj kal outfit nahi skills aur personality dekhte hein adhu , anyway all the best. I'll call you later "
After she hung up I got ready as she said

Moving out of the closet I saw my good for nothing boyfriend still sleeping like a hog ! It's already 8:30 and he isn't waking up , and even if he is late nobody cares ! Isn't he the CEO of his company ?

Isn't he the CEO of his company ?

" Abhay !! Abhay get up " All my attempts failed as he just turned his head to other side ! I slapped his arm and got up from the bed " Abhay I'm leaving " I shouted wearing my heels and he stretched his arm " Baby bye toh bolo " I chuckled at his sleepy voice " Abhay I'm getting late "

" Idhar aa na " He said again looking at me with his half open eyes " Byee.. Ahh " I gasped as I just shook his hand but he pulled me to himself so I landed on his chest " I'm getting late ! " I said sternly but he just hugged me close with his two arms holding my waist firmly " You look beautiful" He said and kissed my forehead caressing my hair " Don't ruin my hair " He chuckled before letting me free and I dragged him from the bed.

" You also get ready and leave to office " I said " Did you have breakfast ? " He asked and I turned around nervously
" Y-yeh I did ! I'm leaving now " I said and was about to run out of the room but this man held my waist from the back and pulled me to himself " You didn't right ? "

He shook his head and dragged me to the kitchen . I was about to argue but he placed his finger on my lips " Dont you dare to say you're getting late " I bit his fingers and sat on the counter crossing my arms. He made garlic bread and I ate it filling my stomach to the fullest.

" Wait for 5 mins I'll drop you " he said keeping the dishes in the sink and I rolled my eyes " Idiot ! " I muttered to myself " I heard it " He shouted and I rolled my eyes again " who cares ? "
Around 10 mins later we were finally settled in the car and he drove to the address I told " Bye " I said and was about to get down and I felt a tug on my hand " Don't be nervous , you'll do great
I love you " He kissed my forehead and I smiled " I love you too " I replied pecking his cheek " I'll pick you in the evening "

* Abhay Malhotra *

" Bye !!! " She waved and disappeared inside the building. I sighed and drove back to the flat. The ride to company from our flat was just 15 mins away .
After reaching the flat I completed my workout and was about to go take a shower but a call interrupted ,