Marry me ?

* Aadhya Chauhan *

I felt some burning irritation on my eyes and rubbed my eyes to wake up and saw the sunshine peeking through the curtains . I looked beside me to see Abhay holding my waist tightly and our legs tangled with each other while my hand rested on his and the other was in his hair .

I turned to him and kissed his forehead .
Yesterday the way he comforted me , I would never forget it . After I told him what and how I felt , he told me a lot of things which assured me and later he carried me to the closet and helped me change my lehenga ( not the way you think ) and even braided my hair .

He then went to his room and changed into casuals and came back to my room . We both cuddled and soon slept .

I ruffled his hair and again pressed a few kisses on his face and he stirred in his sleep . He slowly opened his eyes and as soon his eyes met mine he smiled .
" I would be so happy if my every morning starts this way " He said .

" Cheesy early in the morning ? " I said and we both chuckled . I ruffled his hair once again and kissed his cheeks and tried to get up but this man pulled me back on to the bed by my waist.

" Where are you going ? Stay like this... forever " He whispered in my ears as he hugged me . I laid above him and he snuggled his face into my crook of neck
" Abhay we have to freshen up , it's already 11 in the morning" I said but he hugged me more tightly and I sighed .

" Oh wait , everyone saw you being with me last night right ? " He suddenly asked looking at me " Yeah " I replied but then I realised that he carried me in his arms in front of everyone and I like a stupid cried in his arms in front of our whole family

" Shit... Now what will they think of us ? I'm not coming downstairs" I said and lay beside him hiding inside the blanket .
" This blanket is not going to save you love , we anyway have to go down "

" I don't know about all that " I replied but then he removed the blanket from me and said " If you don't come down with me , I will carry you in my arms downstairs again, very happily " I made a quick run to the bathroom hearing that .

I heard him chuckle and leave the room as the door closed . I sighed and brushed my teeth and did my morning chores before taking a head bath . I dried my hair and wore a simple kurti for the day

 I dried my hair and wore a simple kurti for the day

After wearing my.. I mean Aru's purple kurti . I brushed my hair and did my skincare . I checked my phone and replied to Arushi's texts and Aditya who asked me and Drishti to get back to office as it was getting hard for him to manage boss

I made my way out of my room and went near stairs but I was too afraid to take a step . What if they won't like what we did
We didn't do much crime but the way we behaved would tell them that we must be dating or something right ? What if they don't accept us or will be against us ?

" Want me to carry you in my arms love "
I heard Abhay whisper in my ears and I shivered at him hugging me from behind
" Abhay stop doing PDA wantedly " Darsh said as he came near us and I tried to wiggle out of his arms but he tightened them around my waist and replied
" Fuck you " to Darsh and rolled his eyes

" Why would you fuck me when you already have Aadhya ? " Darsh asked and I widened my eyes as blood rushed to my cheek . I came out of his hold quickly
" I'm going , bye !! " and ran downstairs

" Aadhya beta why are you so late ? " Kamala aunty asked as I reached near the table " I was tired so I slept a lot "
" All are waiting for you and Abhay on the table , go fast " She said . Why are they waiting for us ? Will they scold us ?

" G-good morning everyone " Why the fuck am I stuttering infront of them ?
" Good morning guys ! " Abhay who came said so calmly He is so calm!! Seriously?

I looked at Chipkali and Bhabhi who were constantly smiling seeing us . I looked at Abhay beside me and caught him staring at me very openly . I quickly averted my gaze and slapped his hand under the table but he held it tightly .

" Adhu , you are okay na ? " Dad asked me " She is absolutely fine Uncle , you don't have to worry about her " Abhay replied and I looked at him shocked
My dad smiled and nodded as well !?

" Adhu , I made chole bhature today , try it and tell me how it turned out " Aunty said serving me with a huge grin . I am not understanding anything here ? I thought they would scold us but why everybody is so calm ? Are they okay ?

After everyone had their breakfast in their plates we all started to have it silently . Abhay's hand again tried to hold mine but I yanked it away . His spoon fell down or he wantedly did and he bent down to pick it up . How is he not nervous about anything????

I was about to have my food when I felt a kiss on my hand and saw Abhay kiss my hand which was on my lap and he got back to his chair and I widened my eyes

" Uhm Aadhya and Abhay , we wanted to talk something to you guys " I heard Uncle say as he cleared his throat .
" Yes dad go on" Abhay said calmly but I was tensed and so held his hand tightly.

" Are you both dating ? " My dad asked and I choked in the air . Drishti patted my back while Abhay gave me water .
" See Aadhya , I don't have any problem with you both dating . Infact we all don't. I trust Abhay in this and the same goes with Reyansh and Vinita , they trust you . Even if you don't want to share it with us it's fine but we just wanted to ask you "
My dad said . He is okay with it ?

" Bas bin bataye shaadi mar karna " Dadu warned and I widened my eyes yet again
" Can I say something? " Abhay asked .
" Ofcourse you can son ! " Uncle replied

" I confessed to her a few days back-- " I understood he was about to toss it off but I wanted to reveal to them " We'redating"
" Aadhya can you be a little slow ? Me and your dadu are oldies here " Dadi said

" Me and Abhay are in a relationship " I said looking into his eyes which were shining and we both smiled but our eye contact broke as we heard a lot of claps .

" Wahh finally Aadhya will be my Bahu"
Aunty said cheerfully and I blushed . We the had a very happy and chaotic breakfast and went to the living room .

" Mom , I should go back now . I have a lot of work pending " Abhay said as we all were chatting " Uh yeah , Even my boss is pestering me to come back . I took a leave for Aru's wedding as if it's my wedding " I said and we all chuckled .

" Then we both leave in the evening ? " Abhay asked everyone " Bhai can't wait to be with di alone huh ? " Advik teased
" What Advik stop calling her di now !
call her bhabhi" Darsh said and I blushed

" Arey Arey ruko yaar meri bacchi ko sharma rahe ho " Aunty said and I blushed more looking down ! Why am I being the centre of attention today ??
" Okay then , I'll go and pack my bag " Abhay said and left to his room .

" Adhu go pack your bag also " Arjun ordered me " So eager to send me off ? Dada see he is trying to make me leave "
" Adhu , go and pack beta . Or else Abhay would leave alone only " Dad said .

I took bhabhi with me and she helped in packing my luggage and then left to help Drishti also . Oh wait how would drishti come now ? I want to go with Abhay !!! Let's go and irritate him , I thought and went to his room without knocking .

" Don't you think you're addicted to phone ? " I said the same way he did when we were locked in the hotel room
" No I think I'm addicted to you " He said as he threw his phone on the bed and hugged me while I smiled like a fool

" Are you okay with our parents knowing about our relationship? " He whispered in my ears " Are you not ? " I asked him
" It's not about me if you are okay then I am also okay . Anyway mom asked me to directly marry you when you came here saying it was Sunita Aunty's last wish "

" Marry me ? " I asked in utter shock
" I should've forced you and married you then and there . I lagged so much !! "
--------------------------------------------------------------
Okay now that they are going back , how will they survive the long distance??
Mumbai - Bangalore is soo far yaar ! And another update coz.. why not ?? This has been in my drafts from so long!!

Vote and Comment 👀🫣