13.

After changing into his sleep clothes, Yibo takes a towel to rub his hair dry gently with.

Just finished taking a shower, Zhan-ge

Good evening ☺️

He sits down on his swivel chair as he waits for Xiao Zhan to read his texts.

But since Xiao Zhan doesn't come to the chat within several seconds, Yibo decides to just get the printed results out the folder from his check-up this afternoon.

When his phone notifies him of a message, he quickly returns to it with an excited grin.

Only for his smile to fade when he discovers it's from another person.

From: Li Ruoshen

Yibo sighs in dismay, staring aimlessly at his screen, before reading the message.

Hello! Good evening, Wang Yibo. Thanks for adding me back here on WeChat. I've been told that you already went to discuss about our compatibility rating and the matchmaking process.

Yibo places his towel over his knees and lazily taps on the keyboard.

Good evening, ge

Yes, we've discussed

Yibo abruptly exits the chat and opens his camera, taking a picture of the result of his check-up, and then cropping it to only show the part about the diagnosis of his heat cycle.

He doesn't include the section that provides the date of his next heat, since it's not that appropriate to share it directly.

It can seem like asking Xiao Zhan to attend.

To: Zhan-ge

[Photo attached]

Still regular! 😎

☺️ Zhan-ge doesn't have to worry

Yibo's eyes light up when he sees Xiao Zhan now online in the chat.

Really?

Wait! 😅 Wait let me read from the start

I just got out of the shower

Yibo raises his eyebrows, before letting out an amused laugh.

Zhan-ge, we took a bath at the same time 😆

Three consecutive vibrates that doesn't come from his conversation with Xiao Zhan makes Yibo purse his lips tight.

From: Li Ruoshen

Have you eaten dinner? If not, eat first!

After that, we can talk about when we can meet each other.

Though, I have already read about you. You seem to be popular among both omegas and alphas.

Yibo twitches his eyebrows, propping his phone up against his computer's monitor as he sees three floating dots indicating that Li Ruoshen is still typing more messages.