i.𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

001.

Gabriella Carter was 17 and a raging alcoholic and a weed addict with no support or any stability in her life.She always lived off the edge.
You see,Gab wasn't like this before.If anything, she was the complete opposite.A loving girl,with a loving family and a happy life.
Her father,David,He was her life,her sunshine,her everything.Gabriella had been known as a "daddys girl".she was closer to her dad than anyone.even her twin.One day when she was 10.Her dad had came home wasted and just started throwing bottles and vases around.Screaming at Danielle,Gabriella and Axels mother.He was cussing and swearing at her calling her all sorts of names.Of course,at that time Gab and axel didn't know what those words meant so they didn't think much of it.They thought it was a regular mom and dad fight.

But they were wrong...

Gabriella quickly noticed that this behavior was becoming more regular and repetitive.coming home wasted,smashing shit and then swearing at her mom.She started being curious and wondered "why was this happening almost everyday?".she would quietly sob in her dark,cold,silent room hoping nobody would hear her.especially dad.she was starting to become terrified of him and his actions and would rather not be near him in general.
Soon enough,it was revealed that her father had found someone else.
Which of course led to a divorce.Gabriella was technically fatherless at the age of thirteen as her father restrained from being present in her life after the divorce.
If it weren't for her grandparents,gabriellas remaining family would probably be living on the cut by now.But her grandparents gladly took them in and cared for them as much as they could.
Now,Gabriellas grandparents weren't nobody
They were one of the richest,if not the richest kooks on figure 8.Their house was almost bigger than tannyhill. Fucking tannyhill.
Gabriella then found herself distancing from the kook life was the best option to get over all of this,she was starting to spend most of her time in the marsh staring into the sky,smoking weed and wishing none of this bullshit had ever happened.