ii.𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Gabriella had always been close to sarah,she thought of her as her best friend,although after all the madness that happened w/ the carters.Gabriella mostly spent her time on the cut with JJ,John b,Pope and Kiara.the pogues.distancing herself from her kook friendgroup.

Ofcourse,her mother and brother were against her friends and were not exactly fond of them as they were pogues,But seeing Gabriella happy made them hate them less.
She seemed to be having a lot of fun with them and slowly recovering from the trauma.Gabriella loved her friends,she loved the cut,everything about it.However she couldnt drop her title on the obx to become a pogue.Your probably wondering what her title is arent u?
"The female heartbreaker of the obx"
She would always have one night stands and hookups,but never anything serious.she couldnt.her mental health wouldn't allow it.

- - - - - - (Gabriellas POV)
Incoming call
"𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝟕 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐦?"I thought.
I picked up my phone and realized it was JJ,JJ was my best friend.He had helped me through all of these tough times and although we used to fight alot,im so grateful for him and his energy and i wouldn't replace him for anyone else.

———— (NARRATORS POV)

Gabriella answered the call hesitantly and was honestly pissed.she wasn't looking forward to really being awake at this time,given that shes more of a night person and her usual wakeup time would be around 12PM.

JJ:𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐞𝐥𝐬?

Gabriella:𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭?

JJ:𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬

Gabriella:𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝟕 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐦??!!

JJ:𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐮 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰,𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐌𝐒,𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭.

Gabriella:𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡,𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.

*******

She hesistated at first.Her bed looked very comfortable and she didnt want to go but instead curl back up into her bed.
But she finally gave in,putting on some black swimmers,black shorts and a white tank top and grabbing a blue pair of swimmers for kiara.

Eventually she got to the chateau where all the pogues were waiting for her before they boarded the HMS Pogue.There,her and kie laid down hoping to get a tan but were quickly interupted by JJ pulling at them to come swim in the marsh.She loved JJs childish and loving behavior.but he was particularly always different to her.sweeter,touchier,kinder.
was he catching feelings?

*********

It was the week before midsummers,Gabriella was craving a hookup,it could literally be anyone.fuck, even rafe cameron.Her and rafe weren't exactly "fond" of eachother even though they were very close growing up,so it would be weird for her to even think of it.
One day at the chateau,her and JJ were alone and messing around as usual,whether it was drinking beer,talking,or laughing about stupid shit when suddenly,JJ pulled her in for a kiss.She honestly didn't enjoy it,she has never seen JJ for more than her best friend,but her craving for sex overcame that platonic relationship.
The kiss slowly turned into a makeout session,he kissed her passionately while she didn't return the same energy yet he was satisfied.She quickly went ontop of him while he gripped onto her waist slowly whispering into her ear," let me make this the best night of your life"