Chapter 2

(Thinking)
"Talking"
{Phone/Communication}

Mitsuha:
"Charlotte I'll be going now"

Mitsuha said, as Charlotte was hugging her, not wanting to let go, but she knew mitsuha will eventually leave.

Mitsuha:
"Don't worry, like i said i will visit you occasionally"

Charlotte:
"Promise?"

Mitsuha:
"Promise"

Mitsuha hugged Charlotte tightly.

Then she glanced at her parents.

Mitsuha:
"I will come visit sometimes"

Erene:
"Please do, Mitsuha chan"

Tobias:
"We are thankful for saving our daughter, and forgive us for the lack of entertainment and hospitality we have"

Tobias Charlottes father said, Mitsuha had a talk with the two earlier and learned Mitsuhas Emperial bloodline, they were shocked at first.

But they remembered the talk they had, they were able to comprehend her words.

And after being told how she wanted to abandoned it, they respected her and decided to continue with their normal treatment.

Mitsuha also explained that they might come from a Noble house or even a Duke Rank household, especially with the level purity of Charlottes mana.

Mitsuha didn't specify or told deeper information, but gave a brief explanation how crucial this is, the posibility that Charlotte would be able to become a duchess.

So mitsuha asked them to think it carefully, fully knowing how it would affect Charlotte in the future, one way or another erene is a descendant of a Noble or Royalty withen the Yamano Empire

Mitsuha:
"It's fine, also here"

Mitsuha then gave a box to them, and put it down on the table, then opened it, they then saw two rings.

Robias:
"This is?"

Mitsuha:
"This rings are special, just like the gift i gave Charlotte, this rings have protection, and will protect you two Incase of danger"

Erene:
"Eh?, Will this be alright"

Mitsuha:
"Sigh, look this is expensive yes and precious, not something anyone could get not even royalty, but you are someone from our country, and such i have a duty to protect you, and you are a distant relative so yes it's alright"

They were hesitant, but accepted.

Mitsuha:
"So Charlotte please do me one thing while im away, okay?"

Charlotte nods.

Mitsuha:
"When waking up and before sleeping at night, always hold this pendant, and flow focus your mind into it, this pendant will guide you, and help you control your mana without opening your mana heart, and meditate for a few hours okay?"

Charlotte:
"Hai"

Mitsuha:
"That's good, now then, Charlotte chan i will be going now"