Chapter 4

Mitsuha:
"Good morning Klaus sama, Iris sama, alexis sama Theodore and Beatrice chan"

Klaus:
"Ah so you're awake, come and join us Mitsuha"

Mitsuha:
"Hai"

After having Lunch.

Iris:
"So Mitsuha do you have anything to do today?"

Mitsuha:
"I do plan to go to the capital..."

Beatrice:
"Ehhh?!?!, Aren't you gonna teach us Magic and Swordsmanship?!, Why are you leaving!!??"

Mitsuha:
"Etto, i plan to look for the others for now, but i promise I'll visit"

Iris:
"Huh?!, At least stay for a week or so!"

Mitsuha:
"Sigh, I'll stay for 3 days, is that enough?"

Iris:
"I guess that's sufficient"

Mitsuha:
"Well, if you guys want i can even give you a communication device, something my home country used"

Klaus:
"Hoh,? Technology from your country?"

Mitsuha:
"Yes, here it's called a Phone"

Mitsuha took out 5 phones.

Beatrice:
"Phone?"

Mitsuha:
"Here hold this"

She gave Beatrice a phone then called the unit and it vibrated and ringing.

Beatrice:
"Mi-mitsuha!"

Mitsuha:
"Touch the answer Icon"

Beatrice did as she was told, Kalus and Iris were analizing the Device.

Mitsuha:
"Can you hear me?"

Beatrice:
"EHH?!, Mitsuha Mitsuhas voice is inside the box!"

Mitsuha:
"Well, thats how we can communicate from long distances"

Klaus:
"Does the distance have any Limitations?"

Mitsuha:
"Normally yes, but this is connected through Mana flowing in the Air, so no there is none, but if the mana is thinner then the signal weakens, that's why i made a special connection by utilizing wavelengths of Mana, making a permanent Connection"

Iris:
"So this device uses magic"

Klaus:
"Hmm, truly fascinating"

Mitsuha:
"Well, this also needs a power source, so i put my mana in those phones, it should last about 5 years or so"

Klaus:
"I see"

Mitsuha:
"With this, we may communicate anywhere and anytime"

Later.

Mitsuha and the Earls family are training.

Mitsuha told Beatrice the Basics of Magic and how to manipulate the mana in the air.

She then taught Beatrice how to focus and draw the mana towards herself, and channel it to wield it as her own, and is currently meditating.

Mitsuha then showed her Sword dance, and sword arts.

The form and execution itself, looked as though it was a dance of flowing water, this swordsmanship is used for her specific weapon a katana, But her katana can also pierce not just slash.

Meaning it is possible to be used with a rapier and a long sword.

Alexis on the other hand asked Mitsuha to teach him how to use a katana, he wants to prove himself worthy to be with her.