prologue chapter 1:

Don't own anything

Making things different one of my most favorite female drag knights

Author pov:

Someone's foot kicked the large door. Golden looking mech walked in. Its celestia ralgis.

She walked inside what look like a massive spaceship

She walked inside what look like a massive spaceship. Before it crashed few days ago (lux appears after) her & others recovered 3 pilots from the wreckage.

Luckly the ship crashed outside. Militia personnel abandoned the ship by escape pods since typhon was destroyed. 4 pilots & titans left controlling the ship till they got sent to a different universe by accident thanks to the IMC's time abuse weapon BT destroyed saving cooper.

She & others found there titans that are on sleep mode, they got them out terms of size there bigger than drag knights & the look of their weapons never seen been seen before

& their teenaged boy pilots. Celestia powered down her drag as she goes in the doors that opened automatically often gets spooked (cutley playing it by walked in & out) she found what looks like a control room of the vessel.

It shows a diagram of the ship.

she yet doesn't know what this is until now but giving her a minute to figured it out in her head

Celestia: its a ship. Very big ship

Also its Figured since it fell from the sky. Beep noise came on the map to where she's at. There's her then there's something in the large area red dot on it.

.

.

.

Its telling her there's someone there in the hanger where they docked those titans.

Timeskip:

She sword stabbed through the door.  She got what looks like a tracker she found it automatically connects to the ship by pressing the button to find the beacon without using a pilot helmet.

" we need to get this stuff away from greedy hands. " she thought. She found someone on the ground another pilot. Not assuming the person's dead she checked him.

She took the pilot helmet off  but instead it took the mask off revealing a boy around her age she blushed. Like the other 3 there not drag knights & young too. He checked his pulse he's okay. Tracked on her points to her left it beat begin to sound fast as if something is closer to her.

Looks at a massive glass she gets closer looking up at a large figure, before she does anything see its right arm about to punch through the metal glass door. Her eyes widen summoned her drag night mech arm on time massive fist punched her.

Celestia: AAAHHH!

Titan walks protect its pilot from her. She summoned her drag knight before she doesn anything someone called the titan to stand down before it goes 0 - 60.

????: OMAHA STAND DOWN. SHE'S HUMAN

Celestia: omaha?!

Omaha: adjusting focus scanning. Human identity confirmed Celestia ralgris. Are you okay drag knight?

Celestia: (IT CAN TALK) i'm okay-

Gearz: sorry about that. Crashed must have hit him hard. Lynx is okay bastard tough as nails. I'm gearz. Already know your name they told

Celestia: since your here i'm leaving

Gearz: are you gonna finish what your doing?

Celestia: no

Omaha: i detected her not liking males

Gearz: yes i know that

Celestia: perhaps i'll get over it. See ya

Gearz: thanks for the help finding him

Celestia really regrets it. Whoever they are ship not looking too good. Due to her past. Boy she layed her eyes on. She left one thing on his suit.

Well see each other soon. Your savior Celestia 💗.

I know celestia married lux in the manga but in fanfic that's different.

To me in my opinion i don't the canon chemistry.

Titans will have there names too just like BT.

Later