The Balcony

"Are you sure that this is really what you want?" asks the King. As soon as Henry and Alex step out onto the balcony to proclaim their newfound love, only to be greeted by thousands upon thousands that have showed up in support of their leaked relationship, the crowd cheers as loud, or even louder, than the wedding day of Prince Phillip, his older brother.

Upon the return of the pair inside the palace they are greeted by Princess Bea, her smile as wide as ever, since she had already known about Henrys' secret for quite some time, was indeed the most happy for her brother that she had ever been. Phillip, on the other hand, who had quite the attitude toward the pair since the leak, even more so than the King himself, had a face of quite the disgrace and had stumbled out the room as though he lived up to his entitlement.

The king himself had been puffing away at his third cigarette already and sat comfortably at his desk, almost waiting to continue the conversation which had been interrupted by Tommy (butler), whom alerted the king of the crowd outside the palace gates.

The king started the conversation off with a sigh. "Well, what's done is done, there's no turning back now". Alex looked over to his left hand which had been tightly wrapped with Henrys' hand and caught the eye of Henry as he looked up at him. "So it is done" mocked Alex in an English accent. Henry, in fear of what the king might say, quickly bowed his head in respect to the king, and left the room.

Alex had only flown back to the UK because of the news of the emails that were leaked and flew across the ocean to comfort his prince. As soon as the meeting was over Alex had to fly back home to be with his mother at the re-election.