04: Photoshopped Personality [Part 2]

I realized that some of you are shipping Priscilla and Austin.😂😂👀

Hmmm...

*sips hot tea and spills it out*🌚🌚 Better kill that vivid imagination biko.😂

Andrew's moodboard is up there in the media section. ✨❤

Enjoy!

☆~ANDREW IDRIS HILLS~☆

It's all over the place.

The hundred level medical student- Chimdi Jackson who got brained to death. Three missing fingers, some say. And another, of his testicle being annihilated.

But all I did was feel his throat inbetween my hands and walk away with sticky wetness on my fingers that night.

"You- You're in this department?"

A beautiful, dulcet voice asked, getting me out of my head. And I couldn't help but wonder where I've heard that voice from.

I tilted my head to behold Evara.

Her face was pale and her hollow eyes were sad and hardened. They were dark, deep and full of secrets I'm curious about.

There was something enigmatic about those eyes of hers. They carried storm and rage like the sea. Circling like an eclipse, it was seductive yet sombre.

They were no ordinary eyes.

"Don't snub me when I'm talking to you!" A violent shake of my left shoulder got me right out of my thoughts.

I frowned, realizing that Evara has been standing before me all this while. Probably wondering why the fuck I was staring at her like... a creep?

"What exactly do you want to hear?" I retorted, letting my eyes sweep through the long black dress she was donning.

She was really mourning her boyfriend.

The urge to throw my head back and laugh till I'm all wrapped in darkness was overwhelming, but the dejected look on her face stopped me from fulfilling that.

"I never knew I'd meet you again, Mr Questionnaire. And I'm more worried since you happen to be in my department as well." Evara said, darting her eyes to my right where there was an empty seat.

"You should be more worried about yourself. Everyone is looking at you with repulsion in their eyes."

I wished she'd go away.

"Like I care?" Evara chuckled bitterly.

"If I cared, I wouldn't even have walked up to you in the first place when everyone expects me to be tearing myself into two-three- whatever the fuck fragments because my boyfriend is...dead..."