Chapter 4: Let me buy you

(ill be putting images from now on :> i also did the same to the other chapters)

Kaveh's POV

*Knocking*

Huh?...

I slowly get off of bed and rubbing my eye. "Who is it?" I groan. I was exhausted. That night tired me out, he didn't hold back at all. "Its me, Asu." I got up and walked towards the door and opened it.

"What is it?" I said rubbing my eye. He was surprised on how i looked. Can't blame him, i was wearing a black translucent dress with just black shorts. (The one kaveh is wearing at the cover) Asu shook his head blushing, "s-sorry. But uhh the manager wants to see you at his office. Its seemed important". Great... It hasn't been atlest 24 hours. "Fine but ill wash my face first and eat something". He nodded and walked away. I'm glad he didn't asked about last him. I exited my room and walk towards the bathroom. Luckily no one was around. I washed my face with soap and water and did my hair. "God, i should cover these up later" I walked out of bathroom and went towards the kitchen. "Huh..? Where is every body?" Everyone was no where to be found. I shook it off and just grab an already sliced apple. I took five and ate them while i walk towards the manager 's office. "Why am i some how always summoned here? Ive been going their for atlest 4 times now..."

I've reach the manager 's door and heard some voices. They were muffled, but the manager seems to be talking to someone. I knocked on the door. "Sir? Its me kaveh" After a few moments he opened the door. "Ah! Kaveh, yes... Come in" he gestured his hand and my jaw dropped. In that room was the manager, the business owner, Akuma, and the worse one... Al Haitham.

"A-as you know this is Al Haitham, he dropped by because he had business with us" the manager closed the door behind me. I felt embarrassed and humiliation, Al Haitham is here seeing me at this state.
Al Haitham looked at me from head to toe, I'm pretty sure his disgusted. Akuma is in her red transparent dress with red lewd underwear. She's trying to seduce Al Haitham and rubbing it in my face. The manager gesture me to sit down. "So, Mr. Al Haitham, you said that you are here because you are interested in our employee?" The business owner asked, trying to calm himself.

Al Haitham stayed silent for a while, but finally spoke "Why is, that THIS female on my right sitting next to me for?" I made a small and quiet chuckle after seeing Akuma's reaction. "We-well, you said you were interested in our employee, and Akuma here is the star model of our industry" the owner said sweating. "That doesn't matter, I didn't ask for her existence, take her away" he said coldly. Akuma, very embarrassed and angry tried to persuade Al Haitham and the ower, pleading them to make her stay. Them arguing back and forth gave me a head ache. "Thats enough, the real question is why am i here?" I said finally breaking their argument. "Thats simple." Al Haitham stood up and walked towards me. "I'm here to buy you for my own interests" huh? We all gave Al Haitham that face 'what did you just say? ' face. He wants to buy me?! Akuma suddenly stood up. "M-master Al Haitham! Why would you want someone like him! You should get me instead!" Akuma agrued. The owner and manager agreed. Seriously? Am i that bad that im not not even suitable for purchase? Or is it because its Al Haitham we're talking about. "I've made my decision." He said coldly again. "Wait, Mr. Al Haitham, a-are you sure? Kaveh IS just a beginner. Im sure Akuma here would pleasure you more than him" the owner is desperately trying to sell of Akuma. Seriously, why is he trying to sell akuma off? Because he knows he'll get paid lots because of this? And even if akuma was purchased for a very big price, who's going to be the star model now? The customers are not going to like that. "So? I really don't care." Al Haitham crossed his arms. " B-but his a boy! "Akuma yelled." So?"
The room went silent. Akuma looked at me angrily. "Hold on, why are you trying to buy me?" I said, raising my eye brow.