Chapter 6: Living with you

(Kaveh's POV)

2 weeks later

It was an awkward ride back to Al Haitham's home. He picked me up from the hospital and told me that my stuff was already moved a month ago. I already have a room to myself and a "uniform" that i had to wear everyday. I'll be starting next week so i don't have to worry much about that.

When got there, I was surprised. Al Haitham lived in a penthouse rather than a mansion. The penthouse is called Hera Palace, the building is tall and the entrance is like a 5 star hotel lobby.

"I didn't expect for you to live in a penthouse"

"A mansion 's too big and I don't want many people in my house. Thats why i had Hera Palace built."

Damn, he really turned his house into some sort of business. Hera palace are houses for the very rich, like very rich. The city we live in are more into business or popularity. The city is big, beautiful and high in technology, and because of that, there are alot of rich people. Like, a lot. Al Haitham wouldn't make Hera Palace if there are only a few rich people living. We walked in and went straight to the elevator.

"Ah! Master Al Haitham!"

We turned around and saw a girl with blue hair and in an elegant dress. She tried to hug Al Haitham but he dodge.

"Miss lila, it's rude to just hug someone"

"Why is it rude? We are friends right?"

"You're the only one who thinks we are friends, now excuse us "

Al Haitham grabbed my hand and we went straight to the elevator. I glace at her and she had an angry stare at me. First Akuma, then this? We entered the elevator and she joined us in.

"Al Haitham~ mind if i tag along?"

Al Haitham let out an annoyed sigh. We went to the top floor where room 1000 was at. Rooms are determined on how rich you are. If your network is worth 500 million, you'll stay at rooms 1-100. The more money you have, the better room you'll get. We've reach the top floor and exited the elevator. We walked the hallway leading to Al Haitham's door.

"Sooo , aren't you going to introduce me hayi? ~" lila winked

"He doesn't need to know who you are, you're not that important"

"What?! How can you say that hayi~.... "

" Stop calling me that. "

He unlocked his door and pushed me inside." Look around, i need to put some sense into this girl" He then closed the door . His door has foggy glass, i can barely see what their doing nor can i hear them talk. I decided to ignore it and sat down the couch. Its quite comfy. I looked around Al Haitham's house, its has two living rooms, one big kitchen, a big dinning table, a music room, an upstairs, even a massage chair. After a few minutes, Al Haitham finally came inside.

"Sooooo?" I crossed my arms.

"So what?"

"Aren't you going to explain to me who she was?"

"Not important, what? Jealous of her?"

"Hmp! As if."

" Well then, lets get started. "

He walked up to me gave me two cards.

" First things first, this first card is the key card to the penthouse. It'll send me a notification on when you went out and went in, it would also send me a picture just incase someone else was using the card. "