give me a chance

author pov

in a blink you closed your eyes and bend down towards him and linked your lips with his and his eyes widen at your sudden choice of actions.

you started to move your lips on his still ones, he was just too in shock to even kiss you back even though he wanted to.

but soon your eyes widen, and you stopped you were frozen, his wide eyes met yours, and in a blink you sat straight on the bench.

a gasp escaping your lips as you covered your lips.

"huh!"

"mihan."

you stood up and ran away from there as fast as you can, after few seconds of silence Jungkook was back to earth.

he shook his head, and a foolish smile came up on his beautiful face, he touched his lips as his ears and cheeks turned crimson.

few days later 

you walked out of your car while Park did the same, you both were about to walk in the college when a grip on your bag from the back stopped you.

you halt on your steps and turned to see him, but you immediately widen your eyes.

"h-h-hey."

it took you three seconds to form out a single word from your mouth which made him chuckle, you turned to face him, and Park smirked at you both.

you already told him what happened few days ago.

"I'mma leave."

he said but even before you could stop him he literally ran into the college, you greented your teeth.

"I'll deal with you later, you little piece of shi-"

"hey, Yn I got something for you."

Jungkook finally said making you to look at him, he took your hand and placed a bracelet in your palm.

your eyes sparkled at its beauty, you eyed it.

the bracelet

"its so beautiful."

you mumbled but shook your head, and gave it to him again.

"no no it must be expensive I can't take it."

you said giving it back to him, but he pushed it you again.

"I got it for you, you HAVE to wear, Yn."

he insisted, you signed slowly nodded, he bunny smiled and taking the bracelet he made you wear it.