my time to shine (18+)

Jungkook pov

"seven minutes in heaven."

he smirked looking at Yn, while her eyes widen. I held her hand almost immediately and started to get up, and kissed Park hyung's cheek.

"thank you hyung."

he made a disgusted face wiping his cheek and we were already walking upstairs to her room, as soon as we walked inside her room.

 I held her up in bridal style making her to gasp as she looked at me and smiled, circling her arms around my neck.

I walked to the bed and sat on the edge, while I made her sit on my lap, her legs were on my right.

"Yn."

I said making her to tilted her head with a hmm in response, I don't know why but all of a sudden all my lust was replaced with love, with just an eye contact with her.

"you won't leave me right?"

"like others did?"

I said looking deep into her eyes, her eyes soften as she stood up and sat on my lap crossing her legs around my torso she gave me a warm tight hug before saying.

"I won't Jungkook why are saying this, I will be the last person to leave you."

"please don't say anything like that again."

she said snuggling her face in my neck as her lips brushed my skin, arousing something in me once again.

I stood up and layed her on the bed and hovered her, she smiled as she was under me now.

"I love you Jungkook."

she whispered with a smile, a different feeling always hits me whenever she said those words, I have heard many girls saying that to me.

but she hits different, she was, she is and she always will be special for me.

"I love you too Yn-ah."

I said in the softest tone possible and caressed her cheek with my thumb, and with that she pulled me into a rough yet passionate kiss.

"I want you now, like right now."

she muttered between the kiss as her lips brushed with mine, giving a tingling sensation in my belly as the butterflies blasted in.

I know its something that should turn me on, but now every single word which comes out of her mouth make me fall for her more and more.

deeply.

she started to roam her hands down my body and her hand finally grabbed my cork, she slowly started to caress it, while a moan escaped my lips into her mouth.

I held her both hands and pinned them on either side of her head, interwining our hands afterwards. I stared deeply into her eyes.

"you're so beautiful Yn."

I whispered and leaning in my lips came in contact with her smooth skin as I started to suck her neck and bite the same spot.

"a-ah Ju-Jungkoo~"

her moans filling my ears made me want her more and more, my one hand moved to her top's hem as I gripepd it and pull out of her neck.

your outfit.