someone else

author pov

"we broke up."

you informed making him to widen his eyes and uncontrolabily he looked right into your eyes, making an eye contact.

your lips suddenly stopped smiling as soon as his eyes were the only think existed in your world, you both were froze on your spot.

and the confusing part for Jungkook was that he was froze because he now knows that you're no longer with Taehyung it just simply because...

"it's you."

"we didn't switched."

again, why?

you whispered while your eyes were still in contact, he didn't said anything but tighten his grip around you pulling you a little more closer.

when someone cleared their throat, making you both to awkwardly stood straight, you smiled at Park.

"oh when did you guys came?"

"what's going on here?"

Jennie said while ever single face in front of you had a smirk on their faces, making you both more nervous.

"did we intruppted something?"

Park added to the teases, while you looked at him with wide eyes.

"aniyo."

"aniyo."

"aniyo aniyo jholte aniyo."

you repeated while shaking your hands along with your head.

"krongo aniyo."

"but we just-"

"aniyaa."

"ani ragu."

you kept on repeating you didn't wanted your friends to misunderstand the relation between you and Jungkook.

you signed while walking towards the fridge and taking out a water bottle, while everyone just laughed at your behavior.

time skip

Park was chunking down the water from the bottle when Jungkook came and sat beside him, everyone already left so there were only them in the auditorium.

"umm, hyung."

Park wiped his lips from the back of his hand and looked at Jungkook.

"hmm?"

"recently me and Yn aren't switching souls when we have eye contact, what do you think it means?"

"umm, from what I think."

he said tapping his index finger on his chin, while pouting.

"let's keep it simple, may be the purpose of the exchange is done that's why."

Park said, Jungkook gave him a confused look.

"what I mean is, the purpose for you both exchaning souls was to make you both fall in love right, it stopped because you both are in love."

Park smirked making Jungkook's eyes to go widen as he gulped looking at Park.

fews days later