H O T O W

"look kid i know this is a shocker but you need to calm down" Dr. Jenner said putting his hand on my should. yeah fuck that "I- I- Im wha- what?" dr. Jenner puts a hand on my shoulder "calm down i don't want people knowing they could use it agents us, no one is your friend they will always put themselves first, your smart you should know, but your just like him you let your emotions get the best of you. You need to get them under control or you'll end up like him."
I look at him. Quieting down, i stare at the ground "where is he Dr. Jenner?"
Jenner sighs "I don't know kid i lost contact with him a few days ago..just you need to get your shit and leave theses people. I don't expect you to do it right now just do it soon or erm as soon as your old enough to." i nod getting up "now go kid before that group come looking for trouble" i nod and walk away i look for the showers. Then carl walks up next to me. We walk in silence. After what feels like forever we reach the bath

"Okay grimey grimes turn around so i can hop in" carl turns around as i get undressed and get in the shower "OW FUCK TO HOT-" I hear him giggle "shut up carl!" "nope this is why i should have gone firstttttttt" "over my dead body" i hurry and take my bath, as i turn off the water i tell carl to get out so i can get dressed.
Later 

Ricks Pov" Im walking around the CDC telling everyone to go to the cafeteria so we can start to make dinner when i stumble by carls and Y/ns  and hear them mumbling "so is it true....he knows him?" carl ask them. some mumbling from y/n earns a nod from my son. then i feel y/ns eyes dart a me "Mr grimes? is that you?" i clear my throat and walk into the room,"Yes it is, well i just came to tell yall its time to go to the cafeteria" Carl And Y/n beamed up and started running down the hall then y/n paused causing carl to also pause. the two boys look at each other then back at me, "Dad!, this is the right way right?!" carl yells. "Yes son thats the right way" he looks confused then y/n mumbles something and he nods. "Okay Thanks Dad!" and like that the boys run off.

A/N: so uh ye breaks over i broke my laptop so didn't update for a while and the holidays yk, my mental health isnt to good so ive had no motivation lmao uh ye ima try and upload another today!