C.05 Deal? 1/2

"Huh?" The grey haired turned around to look at his window.
\______________________________________/

(No One's POV)

"Weird, usually no one is up around this time.." The grey haired male went to his window, and opened it. 'Strange' he thought, he shut his window and turned around.

"Hi~ It's been a while~!"

Alhaitham didn't even squeal, he just looked at the man on his dresser. "How'd you even get in my house? I looked out the window and you weren't even there!"
"What? Are you not happy to see me~? I'm happy to see you, especially that neck~" The blonde got down from the drawer and started walking towards Alhaitham with open arms. "Woah, buddy, I don't really know you. All I know is that you drunk my blood and left me to faint in an alley!" The grey haired, backed up as much as he could. "Must I introduce myself? I would think it would be better if I just had fun with you- y'know I'm actually pretty hungry at the moment! You wouldn't mind if I~" The blonde stepped closer to Alhaitham. "Look blondie! I don't want you anywhere near me or my sensitive areas, so how about you go find someone else!" Alhaitham was in the middle of kicking Kaveh, but he fell into a trance. "If you really searched up about vampires, you'd know that it only takes a while for you to look into their eyes, and they have you in their grasp. So how about, you put that leg down unless you plan shove it somewhere~ And, we make a deal?" Kaveh pushed Alhaithams leg down and pinned him to the wall behind him (Alhaitham). Out the trance, Alhaitham finally spoke back, "I read about this for your information m, but, my answer all depends on the deal..."

"Glad you're willing to comply~"
\__________________________________/

Had to cut it in half just because I wanted to get chapter five out today, plus I promised a friend <3

toodles
~valzire

toodles~valzire

LYNEY 😋