𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

I ran down the loopy hallways of this House.

It's like a maze, I can't escape, he's near.

I know it. I can't leave.. he won't leave me alone.

I want to go home, but he won't let me.

𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 ✰

𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 ✰

𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜

        ⋆ (NB) Reader

I should have never opened the box.

He's always watching me.

I can't stand it. I want him out.

I can't stand him anymore, he's a fucking parasite attached to me.

--------------

What have you done?

This isn't you.

He's always watching.

That's why.

--------------

I ran as fast as I could, why? Why did it have to be me? It could have been anyone but me. I didn't want this, I didn't want any of this. But it seems like luck wasn't on my side today. I wanted to cry so bad. Curl up in a corner and die, hug anyone that can comfort me from this- this nightmare of a reality. I didn't want this.

I love you so much.. don't you get it?

No. I really don't get it. I don't want to associate anything with a puppet being like you. Maybe I was just born in the wrong time line, the wrong place to begin with. You don't love me. Your only saying that because you're addicted to me.

Neighbor.

--------------

Isa sent me a gift as a congratulations on getting the job, I wasn't sure but she said it was special and really expensive. The doorbell rang soon after, opening the door there was a box wrapped up in tape, picking it up It was pretty light. I closed the door using my free hand to lock the door up before heading to the kitchen.

You're so.. wow.. I have no words to explain how much of a breath stopper you are.

I placed it down on my kitchen counter, sending a picture to Isa before opening it so she knows I got the gift. Upon opening the box, I could tell the thing was old, but as she did say it was pretty expensive for some reason.

I love how you care for your friends.. I want to feel that from you.

I don't mind but she could've told me it was at least a three-foot puppet. Stuff animal? Knowing this was from an old television show her dad used to watch, I get the thing is old, but honestly it was cute.

You're even more breath taking up close. I won't let you go Y/n, I'll make you see what you mean to me.