𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 - 𝙀𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙢𝙖

Ha. Ha. Ha. It's so hard.. hard to understand humans.. with their complicated emotions.. fears.. but I like learning just for you. ꙅbɿow ɘʜƚ bɒɘɿ ꙅɘʏɘ ɿuoʏ ʏɒw ɘʜƚ... it's so funny to see your reactions when you read this.. your almost like a puppet on strings, but not really..

Why don't you get it neighbour? I love you and you love me一

Please don't hurt yourself.

ᵂᵃᵏᵉ ᵘᵖ

ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ.

WAKE UP.

I cautiously examined my surroundings, trying to make sense of what had just happened. Everything appeared to be in its rightful place. Wally Darling sat on my desk, his usual inanimate self. The room was undisturbed, and there was no sign of the nightmarish chaos I had experienced just moments ago.

I reached for the book that had been beside my head, flipping through its pages. It seemed to be a normal book, with no hints of the horrors I had just witnessed.

I couldn't help but wonder, had it all been a dream, a hallucination brought on by exhaustion and fear? The possibility gnawed at me, but the vividness of the experience made it difficult to dismiss as mere imagination.

I turned my gaze back to Wally Darling, his lifeless eyes seemingly mocking me. If it had been a dream, it was one I wouldn't soon forget.

The soreness in my body was overwhelming, making even the simplest movements feel like a herculean effort. I lay on the floor for a few moments, trying to gather my strength and courage before attempting to sit up. It was a slow, painful process, and I winced with each movement.

Finally, I managed to prop myself up against the wall, using it for support as I struggled to stand. Every muscle protested, and I felt like a marionette with tangled strings, but I couldn't stay on the floor. There was an unsettling feeling in the room, a presence that lingered, and I needed to confront it.

With shaky legs, I took a deep breath and pushed myself away from the wall, my limbs quivering as I tried to walk to the kitchen.

I began my day just like any other, devouring my breakfast, mindlessly flipping through the TV channels, eventually losing track of time. Afterward, I made my way to the bathroom, showered, got dressed in my uniform, and then hopped in my car, arriving at the building just before the clock struck midnight.

As I stepped out of the car, locking it securely, and entered the building's entryway, I spotted Axel who greeted me with a small smile and wave.

"Hey there, stranger. Anyway, our time here is going to be cut short because apparently, some people are coming in at 6 am. We usually clock out at 7, so we're done by 5," he explained. I nodded in understanding.

"Oh, okay. What's it for?" I inquired, my curiosity piqued. Axel glanced around the room strangely before responding, "Well, it's called the 'Playfellow Expedition.' You know, they're restoring the show."

As usual, we commenced our patrol, our steps echoing on the creaking wooden floor. It felt like we were retracing our steps, encountering the same sights and sounds repeatedly.

With a soft sigh escaping my lips, I ascended to the second floor. The building's age was evident in the thinness of its walls, making me tread lightly as I climbed the stairs. Each step I took echoed with creaks, and an eerie stillness enveloped the surroundings.

As I reached the third floor, I noticed an unusual occurrence: Axel's voice, and alongside it, another unfamiliar voice engaged in conversation. I dismissed the eerie feeling, convincing myself it was probably just a conversation with a colleague or friend. I lingered by the entrance to the third floor, eavesdropping on their discussion.

I couldn't believe my ears as I overheard Axel's conversation. My hand clamped over my mouth to stifle any unintentional gasps. What the hell? "I know. I know. I've got them in my hands. Nothing wrong will happen," Axel's voice was steady but filled with an unsettling assurance.

Then, a distorted voice replied, making it nearly impossible for me to decipher their words. "˙lǝx∀ ʇuǝᴉʇɐdɯᴉ ƃuᴉʇʇǝƃ ɯ,I ˙ɯǝɥʇ ʇuɐʍ I ˙ƃuᴉɥɔʇɐʍ sʎɐʍlɐ ɯ,I ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ ʇnq ˙lǝx∀ ǝɯ ǝzɐɯɐ oʇ lᴉɐɟ ʇ,uoʍ noʎ ʍouʞ I"

My heart pounded in my chest as questions swirled in my mind. Who were they talking about? What was Axel involved in? What fucking shit did he do?

sorry its short :( 

It's just that school been taking up my scheduled, and keeping up good grades is not easy I have to admit. But I'll post another chapter soon! I just need time.

-------------------------------------------------

Star!!