1🔥

Robin let out a little grunt as his back hit the bedroom door, his arms immediately going around Rein's shoulders, pulling him closer.
Rein response was pulling the other close by his hips, their tongues clashing, salvia mixing as they made out roughly.
They were at Robin's house with Sebastian and Robin's parents downstairs but, the two were fucking horny and wanted nothing but to fuck as hard as they wanted.
However, the room wasn't sound proof and they didn't want to mentally scar the three downstairs, but they knew they could stall and tease each other until the others left, since Robin's parents wanted to take Sebastian out for a day out, the poor teen needed it after the shitstorm this week.
The two pulled away, Rein didn't waste any time in moving down to Robin's neck, kissing and nipping, licking and sucking.
Robin moaned quietly, tilting and laying his head back against the door, panting quietly while also using their closeness to his advantage and rutting up against Rein, making their clothed dicks rub up against each other.
The sudden action made Rein gasp quietly, hands griping Robin's hips tighter for a moment
"Oh you are so lucky we're waiting...."
The taller muttered against his love's neck, feeling him chuckle
"I know, that's the point. We gotta tease until the leave, right?~"
"Mm.."
Rein moved his lips back up to Robin's, kissing him deeply, Robin smiled and kissed back just as deeply, tangling a hand in Rein's hair, they only pulled away again when Robin's dad called up
"Okay, lovebirds, we're leaving now! Try not to destroy each other's asses to badly!"
"We'll try, Papa!'
Robin called back, making Rein snort softly and lay his head on Robin's shoulder
"Jesus, Robi..."
"What?~ Can't make a promise you can't keep"
Robin chuckled
"I didn't ruin the mood, did i?"
"No, no you didn't. It just caught me off guard"
"Okay, okay, good'
Rein smiled softly and waited until he heard the front door shut, once he did, he kissed Robin's neck again
Robin shivered lightly as he felt Rein's hands run up and down the other's sides, moving his hands underneath the soft fabric of the shirt.
The skin-on-skin contact sent shivers and sparks up Robin's spine, and the kissed and nips did the same as well.
Robin gasped as Rein started sucking on that special little spot right above his collar bone, the taller's hands moved from his love's sides, to and up his stomach and to his chest, ghosting over his nipples only to go back down to his hips
"Oh you damn tease"
"But I'm your tease"
"Yeah, yeah you are"
Rein smiled softly and pulled away, tugging his shirt off and throwing it somewhere in the room, Robin purred at the sight, eyes roaming the other's toned chest, licking his lips.
Without completely thinking about it, Robin switched their positions, pushing Rein against the door and attacking his neck.
Rein gasped quietly in surprise, then moaning weakly and shutting his eyes as Robin's lips moved further and further down, stopping long enough to give him a nice little hickey.
Robin subconsciously traced some of the scars on Rein's chest as he kissed down it, one hand moving down to the other's pants, slowly and sensually rubbing his hips, thighs and finally, the hard-on covered by the cloth.
Rein gasped softly as the smaller's lips finally got to the same spot as his hands. The pants were unbuttoned and unzipped, then lightly tugged down about halfway before Robin looked up at Rein expectedly, then looked away and tugged off his own clothes.
Rein smiled to himself and took off his pants and boxers, kicking them somewhere in the room, Robin doing the same to his own clothing.
The smaller, who had stood up to deal with his pants, squealed softly as he was picked up and pushed against the wall, the soft click of the door being locked sounding at the same time.
Robin wrapped his legs around Rein's waist and he brought Rein into a heated kiss, their tongues quickly clashing, salvia mixing once again, fiercer
Robin let out quiet whimpers and Rein let out small little grunts, both getting impatient. But they satisfied themselves temporarily as Rein, slid one of his hands down to Robin's ass, slipping two fingers into his entrance and quickly starting to finger him, stretching as well.
The smaller gasped and moaned, resting his head against the wall, griping Rein's shoulders as he whimpered and shivered in pleasure. The taller gave a low, impatient whimper, kissing his love's throat, nipping now and again
"Mmn.... Fuck it! Just, just fuck me raw... Please"
"You... You sure? I don't wanna hurt you"
"Bitch, please. It hurts at the start anyways, i- we're just both fucking impatient and I frankly don't want to waste time with the damn lube'
"... Fair points, but are you entirely sure?"
"Yeah. Please!"
Rein smirked a bit and removed his hand
"Alright. Where? Bed, wall, floor?"
"Everywhere"
The taller hummed and quickly moved them to the bed, staying on top of Robin, kissing him roughly, the smaller moaned and kissed back.
It didn't take very long after that for Rein to slam his cock into Robin, quickly making sure he was okay.
The smaller nodded eagerly, the taller chuckled and nodded and started thrusting his hips, slowly at first then getting rougher and rougher, quicker and quicker.
Their moans quickly got loud, the sounds of skin slapping and bed hitting the wall quickly filling the room as well as the two fucked all the stress away.
The two didn't talk much, they didn't really need to, their only noises were their moans, pants, grunts, and groans.
Robin threw his head back, loud moans flying from his throat as Rein added more hickeys to his neck, marking him over and over again.
With the quick pace and the teasing from before, it didn't take long for the two to reach their limits and it was only then did Robin speak
"Hah- hah, oh fuck.. I'm so fucking close'
Robin panted, only really getting a grunt.
The pace only got quicker and rougher, pushing them both closer and closer, moans getting louder
"Oh fuck, yes yes, *yes*!"
Robin quickly pulled Rein into a kiss to muffled his near scream, as he released over both their stomachs.
Rein wasn't to far behind, panting but kissing back as he shoved himself and released deep in Robin, slowing down to a stop.
They kissed sloppily for a while longer before pulling away, a string of salvia connecting their lips, Rein panted softly and shut his eyes, resting his forehead against Robin's, who smiled and shut his eyes to for a while.
After coming down from their highs, Rein pulled out slowly, getting a quiet whine.
"What about fucking everywhere?'
"We can still do that, just, after a nap"
Robin chuckled softly as they both shifted underneath the blankets, Rein looked at Robin, humming quietly
"You need or want anything?"
"No, no I don't. I just want to nap with my teddy bear... But, probably with some pants"
The taller laughed and nodded, getting up and slipping into some clean boxers and sweat pants, then helping Robin into some.
They got into bed again, after Rein changed the blankets, and cuddled up next to each other.
They shared a gentle kiss then got comfortable, Rein quickly falling asleep.
Robin stayed away for a bit longer, staring at Rein, smiling lightly.
Rein's hair was a bit of a mess, but hey, it was sex hair, his toned but scared chest was rising and falling with each breath, arms wrapped around the smaller protectively and head resting on the pillow.
But, at the same time, Robin couldn't help but notice he was paler and had bags under his eyes, along with some new, but small wounds dotting around his body.
*'Oh, Bear.... What the hell have they done this week?'*
The smaller sighed to himself and tucked his head underneath Rein's chin, one hand resting on the taller's lower back, the other on his chest.
*'I want you to be safe.... Why won't you move in?'*
With that, Robin fell asleep to