7🔥

I was supposed to be working. The zoom call started at least an hour ago. I couldn't bring myself to care. I don't have to work, and most days I just do it for something to do. I'm a little bored, but entertaining myself with reading an extremely smutty Wattled story and drinking a vanilla chai latte. It's just starting to get quite spicy when I hear the door of our studio apartment unlock. I lay my iPad to the side to face the door. I light up when I see him. God, even after years of being together I still can't get enough of him. Tall, strong build. Dark hair gelled back with delicious smelling hair products and ocean blue eyes. He's basically a dream....The door slamming shut pulls me out of my trance.
"FUCKING CHILDREN I SWEAR!" He yells as he slams his fist down on the kitchen counter.
I jump a little, startled at this rare sign of aggression. I get up gingerly, and walk over.
"What's wrong my love..?" I say as I place a delicate hand on his shoulder.
"They declined the FUCKING OFFER [Y/A]!" He shouts not necessarily at me, but at 'them'.
"Oh...Oh no I'm so sorry." I step away knowing he most likely needs some time to calm down. It must have been a big offer they lost...He didn't talk much about work, which I was glad for. I didn't understand most of it anyway, so when he did, it was bad.
"I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to yell, darling. It's not you." He says turning toward me, grabbing my hand, kissing my knuckles ever so softly.
"No no...I understand. It's alright." I smile warmly at him to assure him I really did understand.
He leaned in to kiss me. It wasn't our normal soft peck after an argument, but rather quite urgent. Like he's longed for me every minute he's been at work. I innately tangled my hands in his hair, messing up the perfection of it from his usual work attire. He grabs my waist and leans back.
"I need you." He said it in a low, husky voice, like if he didn't have me at that very moment he might wither away. He picked me up, my legs around his waist and carried me into the master bedroom. Before I even had a chance to take in what was happening, he reached into his nightstand and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. I smiled at him, putting my hands above my head not wanting him to have to do more work than he had to. Within seconds, his shirt was off, my hands were tied to the headboard, and he was kissing my neck. I've been home all day so of course I had no bra on. He slid his hands up my shirt, fondling my nipples. I moaned lightly which made him stop and look me in the eyes.
"Moaning already? Oh darling, we haven't even begun." He slid down my pants, along with my panties. Normally there is much more foreplay, but assuming the day he's had, he wants what he wants.
He moves down, his head between my legs. First its just his tongue, flicking and licking my clit, making me moan. Just the sound of it is turning him on, by the growing bulge in his pants. He inserts two fingers while licking. I'm practically panting now. I tried saying his name but it wound up becoming a moan. He makes a deep growl like sound, which feels absolutely wonderful on my already throbbing pussy. After a few more seconds go by, I can feel a sensation coming already. He stops right before I orgasm.
"F...Fuck...No wait please." I beg, craving his fingers and mouth on me.
He looks up at me. "Mmm. Not yet." He waits a few moments before continuing. The sensation builds again and without much warning I orgasm, cumming on his inserted fingers. He stops for a moment, shoving the fingers lathered in my liquid in his fingers, then cleans the rest up with his tongue.
"Fuckk- you're so goddamn perfect and taste so damn good." He says as he repositions himself to be on top of me, both arms on either side of my body. He takes my shirt off so that as he inserts himself into me, my tits touch his chest. He kisses me deeply with each painfully slow stroke. Soon, he's going full speed, we're both moaning so loud I'm sure everyone within a 5 mile radius can hear the love he's making to me. The sound of his skin hitting mine sounds like its from a popular porn video, and I can barely breath. I can feel him starting to twitch inside of me, and he quickly repositions so his my lips are wrapped around his length. He barely makes it moments before he finishes. I swallow every bit of him.
He unties me and lays down next to me.
"Mmmm, I've been craving you all day." He says against my neck. But I'm too horrified to really respond. I abruptly get out of bed, running to the living room.
"Darling? What's wrong?" He's running behind me. I go over to my computer where the zoom meeting went oddly silent. I look down and realize my worry was legit. I never muted the call...I look at him, he looks at me. I end the call and we both start laughing.
"Well, its not like I really need the job anyway." I say, hugging him. He laughs along with me.
"In that case, I have to shower...Round two?" He smiles slyly at me. I grab his hand and we run off to the bathroom.