6🔥

Hey dad" Eric said as he hugged his dad. His dad said his hello and let him inside.
"I'd like u to meet someone"Eric's father said as they entered the house.
Out came a hot and nicely sculpted figure which would soon be his Stepmom.
"Eric calm yourself" he thought.
There was no way he was about to get hard aff of seeing his new mom.
As they greeted one another he learned that her name was Stacy.
Stacy and Eric's dad had quite the age gap but he didn't think much about it.
(Months pass)
He was kinda thankful for the timing of his thanksgiving break cause of his step mom which had just became part of the family that year.
That windy day his dad announced he had to leave for a bit due to work.
Eric didn't mind and spent the day watching TV and chilling till he fell into a deep slumber.
Eric was asleep till he abruptly got up.
He felt a weird sensation in his head,
Almost like a headache. To add to that he was also incredible thirsty.
So with that being said he got up and made his way downstairs.
Finding his way to the kitchen blindly.
He turned the corner and there he saw that someone was already in there.
Stacy. Or his Stepmom.
She had her back turned to him and seemed to be holding a what seemed to be cucumber? Eric questioned in his head. He looked down at the counter to find various vegetables of all different girths and lengths.
"U-uhh Stacy?" He stuttered out.
She gasped and turned around.
And Eric just then notice the sexy attire that displayed on her flawless curvy body.
"Oh, eric" she said with a smirk tugging on her lip.
I didn't think you'd wake up around this time.
"I-i was uhm thirsty"Eric said trying to shift around to hide his hard cock.
"Mmm""We'll go ahead" she said.
"Alright"Eric said reaching for a glass. He then headed to the fridge to get cold water.
He turned his head for less than a minute and when he looked back at his step mom she was practically naked. the sexy lingerie cupping her boobs and hugging her hips nice and tigh
"W-wh-what are you doing s-stacy." he barely mustered out.
"Do you really wanna know?" She asked slyly.
"Hmmm" she inched closer to him.
"Uhm"Eric said turning crimson and sweat being visible on his skin.
She grabbed his wrist holding tight and turned to grab the carrot.
She held it up infront of his face.
Then brought it to her own.
She spat on it and began to suck on it. Deep throating the clean carrot.
He just watched with wide eyes full of lust and excitement.
She then got up on the counter and positioned her legs so that her clit was completely exposed to the young adult.
She moaned at the feeling of the cool air touch with her wet and sticky warmth.
She brought the carrot to her vagina and began to run the carrot through her slit.
She moaned in pure bliss and soon shoved to carrot inside.
Her eyes met with her stepsons smirking at the wide eyed boy.
She watched his face as he licked his lips and slowly inched closer.
He seemed to be drawn and completely focused on the carrot entering the slit of her needy warmth.
She got tired of the little friction she got form the carrot becoming more needy.
She took the carrot out and brought it up to the males face.
His eyes darted from the carrot to his step mom.
He subconsciously reached out to grab the carrot and brought it to his drool flooded mouth.
Licking at it before bringing his teeth down to take a fare amount of carrot into his mouth.
He moaned at the sweet tasty juices of Stacy's pussy making the warm carrot enjoyable.
She reached grabbing the cucumber next.
She giggled at the fact that he had already finished the whole carrot.
Licking his lips he took the cucumber out of her grasp and brought it to his lips.
He stuck it in his mouth making sure to leave it all wet as he took it out.
He brought it down to her slit and looked up for permission.
She giggled and nodded for him to continue.
He slowly but surely inched into her warm cavern.
She let out a whiny moan as he took it out.
Only to shove it in deeper than before in a quick thrust.
She held onto his forearm for stability as he fucked her with the cucumber.
He was to focused on watching the cucumber inch in and out of Stacy's delicious folds that he forgot about the painfully hard cock in his pants.
Stacy took notice at the monstrous bulge and reached for the hem of his sweatpants.
She stopped her motions when he took the cucumber out leaving her clenching for something to fill her up.
He took of his shirt painfully slow for stacy.
She watched, eager to be filled.
He looked down at her and smirked.
His hands reached to unclamp her bra, which hid her plumb pair of boobs. He licked his lips as he reached for the perky nipples.
Twisting the nubs hard making Stacy moan out in pain.
His tongue soon joined in to pleasure her as he flicked it back and forth on her left nub.
He sucked on one of her boobs nice and hard as he fondled the other one till it was red.
Having heard her whiny moans encouraged him to further his actions leaving hickeys on her chest and neck.
He grabbed her ass cheeks slightly parting them as he carried her.
She let out a long moan due to the pleasure of his mouth and hands. She felt the rush of air touching her anus and pussy.
She felt her juices slowly but surely leak out a long with her butt hole clench in need.
Her juices leaked out her pussy onto Eric.
He was to focused on sucking on her tits leaving hickeys still.
Then finally.
She brought his face up to her own.
Kissing him.
He moaned into the kiss adding his tongue.
They made out, lust and need for one another in the air. Their kiss becoming more fierce as they reached his wanted destination.
It was one of the two living rooms.
He threw her on the couch and crawled on her.
"We shouldn't be doing this step ma" he whispered.
She giggled
"I know daddy, but you're to irresistible"
"Fuck, why you of all people"he thought out loud. She shushed him and attached there lips yet again.
As they made out Eric slowly leaned out of the kiss going lower to lick at her boobs.
Oh how he loved her boobs he thought, although they didn't compare to her ass.
He trailed sweet kisses down to her inner thighs.
"Hurry the fuck up you little whore" She joked.
"Oh really" Eric smirked.
He swiftly took his sweats off along with his boxers revealing his stiff cock that sprung out leaking precum.
Her eyes widened at the size and her holes clenched in need.
It was at no doubt way bigger than her soon to be husbands.
His cock stood at a staggering 10 inches.
It was long thick and veiny.
A monster to say the least.
He grabbed her thighs and spread them wide.
Leaving him a clear view of her clit.
He went down to give it a long lick.
"Fuck". She moaned out.
"Who's the whore now u cheating piece of shit" said Eric as he slammed his cock deep into her.
Her eyes rolling to the back of her as her mouth hung open.
"Answer you dumb whore"he demanded yanking a fist full of hair upwards forcefully so her face was merely inches from his.
"Agh, m-me daddy."she moaned out.
He took his cock out completely teasing her entrance, rubbing the head up and down her slit.
"Sh-shit"she stuttered out as he rammed deep into her staying still.
He wiggled his hips so she could feel his cock overfilling her pussy and stretching her out to her maximum ability.
And in a split second he was ramming into her.
Sinful moans and groans could be heard. She came soon after but he continued. 30 minutes had passed and Stacy was already reaching her 3rd high. Eric was close to coming and swiftly changed positions into doggie style. He was able to reach deeper than before. Tears stained Stacy's cheeks as she cried from the overstimulation and pleasure. Her ass cheeks a deep red from the hard spanks she received. she started to rock her hips along with his movements and finally Eric came.
He took his cock out.
It was still as hard as a rock.
He went down to Stacy's lower ass.
He grabbed her cheeks splitting them wide open to look at her hole.
"Spread your cheeks for daddy like the food little whore you are"he demanded as he held her chin with one hand spitting in her mouth. She complied and played her top half on the bed while her ass was sticking out proudly.
she moaned as she split her cheeks open to reveal her needily clenching holes.
She felt as if she'd come right then and there was the cold air made a chill run up her spine.
"Good whore"he cooed as he brought his face to her slit.
Starting to eat her pussy which had a mixture of his cum and hers.
Stacy shook from the overstimulation. Moaning at the feeling.
She came yet again as he then moved upwards.
he advanced to eat her asshole out.
"Ahhh fuck" Stacy moaned out as he ate her ass sticking his tongue as far as it could possibly go into the tight space.. He took two fingers and shoved them into her hole roughly.
"Arghhh" she screamed out in pain.
"Fucking take it like a good whore" he said as he slammed another finger in and bringing his hand down to a hard slap on the ass.
He started to spank her again harder than before. By now she was full out crying from the pain and slight pleasure she started to feel. The more and more he fingered her ass the better it felt.
"A-ahh shit" she cursed out as he brought his face down to her hole again to lick her crack as he continued adding almost his whole hand in her hole.
Soon he felt as if she was stretched well enough.
Atleast that's what his little patients told him.
He grabbed his cock. Flipped her over like a rag doll and told her to suck.
He grabbed her hair again into a messy ponytail as he roughly brought his cock down her throat.
He throat fucked her like a little toy till his cock was drenched in her saliva.
Her gagging at the mere size of her mouth barely reaching half way or his cock.
Yet he still managed to jam his cock balls deep into her mouth.
Sure she was close to suffocating but he enjoyed the tears and when she'd scratch at him when he was all the way in.
"Good whore" he said while spitting in her mouth when he felt ready to proceed.
He turned her around again into doggie style and pressed his tip against her hole.
He teased her yet again.
Rubbing the tip on the rim of the tight hole.
He stuck barely a inch which would be part of his tip in and take it out.
He enjoyed the way she would wiggle her hips form the pain of his girth.
But him having little patience gave her another hard slap on the ass.
And within a second he started to pound his cock mercilessly into her.
She screamed and moaned wiggling at the pain she felt.
She loved it but at the same time felt as if her asshole was about to rip open.
He hit the deep parts of her hole as she trembled at the feeling.
It was overwhelming for her.
She was reaching her high again when he told her no.
That if she came again without permission he would stop. So she cried and trembled, sensitive to every slight touch. She was close to breaking.
It was all to much.
It felt to good.
So for the next 3 hours. countless of sinful position were experimented with that night. Her mouth pussy and ass were used for his own pleasure. The sound of skin colliding with one another bounced off the walls along with Slurs muttered out here and there. That night his cock remained inside Stacy.
Both too tired to care afterwards.
His cock still hard as they tumbled into a deep slumber.
As they woke up realizing that he was still in her.
They both got horny again.
And off they went to the bathroom.
Exploring each other for the time being.
Stacy and Eric both content that they were now step mom and son. Both knew this wasn't the only time they would be doing this. As for Stacy's vagina craved for the filling cock of her step son Eric. And Eric craving the erotic sounds and facial features displayed on his step mom as he entered his thick and long monstrous cock.