2🔥

Akriel hummed quietly as he watched Malik make some potions, his own hands playing with a small string on the side of the smaller's shirt.
"Are you bored, my love?"
Malik suddenly piped up, tilting his head to look at his love, who laughed softly and adjusted the glasses that sat perched on the mage's nose.
"No, not really"
"Surprising"
"Oh shut up"
"Let me finish this and we'll do something, okay?"
"Sounds good~"
They shared a quick kiss then Malik turned his attention back to what he was doing while Akriel watched over his shoulder.
It was only a couple minutes later when he decided what the could do, and as a small signal, he started to kiss against his little mage's neck, his hands slipping up the front of the soft blue shirt the mage was wearing and gently running across his body.
Malik gasped softly in surprise, not immediately expecting it but he quickly recovered and tilted his head a bit, giving the other more room. He felt the other smile as he nodded, silently saying it was okay. Luckily, all he had to do was pour the potion in the bottle and Akriel was smart enough to stop what he was doing long enough for this to be done.
The potions were closed and put away, then the desk was cleaned off and two seconds later, Malik hopped on top of it, pulling Akriel closer by his shoulders as their lips met
The taller's hands found their place on the smaller's hips, resting there comfortably as the two made out, tongues now tangling and mixing together in like, a half dance, if that's a thing.
They pulled away once they needed breath desperately, panting softly as a string of saliva connected their bottom lips, which was then promptly wiped away as Akriel caught his breath quicker and moved down to Malik's once more, kissing and nipping.
Malik moaned softly and tilted his head to the side, letting his own hands move up to the soft green locks, lightly tangling his fingers just a bit as Akriel nipped and licked, sucking and biting harder as he moved further down his own hands slipping up the mage's shirt again, running across his body before he gently tapped the other's side as he pulled away.
Malik let his hands move from his love's hair to his shirt, quietly watching Akriel take his shirt off and throw it across the room, then quickly copied his movements, shivering slightly as the semi-cold air hit his chest. Akriel laughed softly and moved close again, wrapping his arms around Malik's waist, pressing a soft kiss to his nose
"You sure you want to do this?"
He asked softly, looking at his little mage, who smiled softly and nodded, gently nuzzling him
"Yeah, I am... It's been a while, it sounds nice"
"Mm.. That it does"
After a couple more times of confirmation, the two kissed again, this time a little slower, at least until they both managed to boost their confidence and let the kiss get heated
Akriel nipped at Malik's bottom lip, asking for entrance, which was quickly granted as Malik parted his lips, moaning quietly as he felt the other's tongue enter his mouth, mixing and tangling with his own.
Slowly, but surely, Akriel's hand slowly started moving down the mage's body, going to his hips then to the buttons on his pants, starting to unbutton them, going at a moderate pace while his lips moved from the other's lips to his neck, gently kissing and sucking on it
Malik moaned gently, watching Akriel's hand with half-lidded eyes, his own hands starting to move downwards, lightly tracing a couple of scars that went down the other's back, chest or arms before moving them and resting on the table and lifting himself up slightly as Akriel tugged off his pants, letting him kick them off.
As soon as Malik was settled back down, Akriel let his hand slip underneath the mage's boxers, lightly rubbing the half hard cock, which earned a soft moan in response. The taller let his tongue run across the pale flesh of the mage's neck, his hand wrapping around the smaller's cock, pumping slowly, just to harden it up.
Said mage moaned more, letting his own hands rest on the taller's shoulders, hips slightly bucking up. Like he had said; it's been a while since they've done anything remotely sexual and with the stress  of starting up an army, and dealing with all the damned enemies, they needed a  release while they had the chance.
The two kissed again as Akriel's hand got faster, at least until the boxers started getting in the way, and it was only then did they realize that the table was not very comfortable for what they wanted to do, so, after parting and getting Malik down, the two quickly moved to the sofa that was in the room, losing their last articles of clothing before settling down on the soft cushions.
Akriel was the one sitting completely on the couch, his back up against it while Malik was in his lap, straddling him as their lips met once again. Their now fully harden cocks rubbed up against one another as the mage started moving his hips, needing friction to satisfy himself for the moment.
The taller grunted softly and let his hands roam, lightly tracing some scars, slowly moving down to the mage's ass, before stopping as he realized something. He pulled away and caught his breath before speaking
"Do- do we have any lube?"
"Mm... Fuck. No"
"Well... Saliva is gonna have to do this time, huh?"
"This time only though"
"Only this time"
They kissed once more before Akriel moved down to Malik's neck, nipping gently as he rested a hand on his chest, letting the mage work up the courage to do what he wanted..
Eventually, the human's fingers were coated with spit and maneuvering in and out of the mage's entrance, stretching and preparing him as said mage moaned and grunted softly, lightly pushing back against the digits.
The taller started sucking a hickey on the smaller's neck, right underneath his jaw as he moved his fingers quicker, stretching the smaller wide enough to accommodate his cock. Eventually, the mage gently tapped the human's thigh, signaling he was ready
"You sure?"
The human asked against the pale flesh, glancing up.
"Mhm... Please..."
"Yes, sir.."
Pulling his fingers out and quickly prepping his cock with spit, Akriel gently positioned Malik above his cock and presses a soft kiss against his jaw as the mage slowly sank down.
Said mage gasped and grabbed onto the broad shoulders of his human, pausing a couple of times before he was fully sat down, panting softly. Akriel gently rubbed his back, pressing soft, light kisses onto Malik's jaw, waiting for him to adjust.
After a couple of minutes, Malik experimentally grinded his hips, earning a gasp out of both him and Akriel, the feeling foreign to the two after so long. Slowly but surely, Malik started to bounce on Akriel, going slow at first but going faster as he got used to it.
Akriel gave him soft murmurs of encouragement that started to move into grunts of pleasure, kissing at his neck every so often, hands resting on the mage's hips gently.
They didn't speak very much after, just enjoying the peace and the pleasure, grunts and moans being the only noises from them, even as Malik sped up more, Akriel starting to thrust his hips up, which only made his little mage get louder.
The two's lips met in a heated, open-mouthed kiss, tongues immediately clash and saliva mixing together, they drank each other's noises as they came. Akriel, at some point wrapped a hand around Malik's leaking cock, pumping it in time with his thrusts, at the same time hitting his prostate.
The added stimulation pretty much pushed Malik over the edge, and with a muffled but still loud moan, he came onto both their stomachs, Tightening around Akriel, who only managed a few more thrusts up into the mage before Cumming as well, filling him to the brim.
The two parted and caught their breath, the mage resting his head on the human's shoulder, while said human leaned his head against the back of the couch.
After a couple minutes of bliss, Akriel snapped out of it and gently got Malik's attention
"You okay, love...?"
He didn't get a response for a couple minutes, until Malik nodded with a weak hum
"Uh huh..."
Pretty quickly, the sticky feeling got uncomfortable and Malik sat up while Akriel reached over to the side table and grabbed a wet wipe—wet wipes are more useful to the mage, obviously— and started cleaning them both up, apologizing softly when Malik winced as he pulled out, quickly cleaning up there then letting the mage lay down for a couple minutes as the human gathered their clothes.
After that was done, Akriel dressed himself then helped Malik dress and after, they both settled down on the couch.
Akriel was up against the back of the couch, while Malik was up against his chest, cuddled up in his love's warm embrace and already dozing off as said human gently maneuvered the blanket that was on the arm of the couch over the two of them, only settling down when he was happy with how it was.
He gently kissed Malik's head, wrapping his arms securely over his mage
"te amo, mi amor..."
Malik managed to murmur before letting sleep take him. Though he spoke in Spanish in his sleepy haze, Akriel knew what he said and smiled softly
"I love you too, cloud.."