Howard Stern 1D interview

''I'm nervous I heard that Howard Stern isn't nice.''

''Its going to be ok follow our signal.'' Zayn said

 I nodded tiredly in the dark it was a long, long day I'm not used to the hustle and bustle of being a publsict and advisor. But the boys weren't tired and they said we could eat after. The boys and I climbed up some stairs into a studio the boys sat down and met up with him. I sat down with my ipad to record and type out the interview.

''And who is this?'' Howard said cig in mouth

''She is our publistc\advisor''. Zayn replied.

''Yes and I was planning on recording the conversation for our magazine....

He cut me off, ''No need this is on the radio. Just put that away and look pretty, you do look pretty worn lookin.''

He asked the guys some well lets just say interesting questions , then I got one

''how old are ya?''

''18 almost 19.'' Harry responded

''No, I asked the one with the rack.''

My eyeballs almost left their sockets when that degrading comment when flown my way

''yeah that's my age''

''How did you get the job?'' He said cigging it 

''Pretty much by the grace of God and serendipity, oh and an online ad fiasco that got me here .''

''So let me get this straight you are an 18 almost 19 year old girl living with 5 extremally popular popstars.''

I could see where this was going my tone shifted a millimeter, ''Yes, but I have my own separate little area in the house.''

He put the cigarette down and coughed.

''So 5 guys who are at the peak of their career and one girl , so who is banging her, has to be at least one or two?''

I was biting my tounge how does the gross misogynist clown have a job, yuck. I want to bang my head in the wall. I wanted to say something but Liam tapped my leg translating to ; ''I'm sorry but we need to cover this.''

''I mean that wouldn't be very professional now would it  kiss on the cheek and a hug if that. She helps us and we are all protective of her.'' Louis responded

''Helping you with breakfast or helping one of you buttoning your pantrs back up?''

I couldn't help but give a disappointed look, I wanted to bring the ipad out and pretended to look busy.

''Lads dont you find it a bit odd for a 60 or 70 year old many oddly interested in an 18 year old girls life.'' Louis lovely fired back in a go ahead and fuck yourself type manor.

Louis wasn't done; ''I mean pick a struggle horny or desperate.'' I heard Niall mumble something under his breath, I pursed my lips so I didn't cackle.

More bombastic criminal offensive side eye comments and questions were asked at alarming speed unneeded remarks on all 6 of our behalf. Until I heard five timers go off simoltiously

I smiled

''Thats the dinner bell, she makes and follows our same schedule so when she is done we are done as well.'' Harry said.

No goodbye was given, Howard was given the finger and a radio show segment that was  cut short.