Take my breath Away - Zayn one shot

Zayn sometimes invited me to his house after school I'd work on homework and he would be on his xbox just being in the same proximity with each other but not talking. I opened up my computer to start on my math homework. I stared at the screen and plugged in an answer it came up as incorrect I thought I was understanding what was going on in class, I doubt Zayn knew because we had totally different math work he does calculus while I do down payments and annuities basically accounting work kinda pointless because I don't want to be an accountant. I tried the next problem finally after 14 mins I plugged it in happily smile on my face , INCORRECT. Fuck I sighed and went up to Zayn. ''Zayn can you help me?'' I asked poking him.

''Nope I'm busy and focused .''

''Its Call of Duty how much concentration do you need on that?'' I said with a bit of a snap. I felt stressed out and I needed to vent

''Zayn I dont like math or college its annoying I mean I like college in my psychology and English class because I enjoy it and I get to learn its the right length.'' I saw Zayn raise his hand up and snap , he is being annoying.

''I mean I dont want to do this homework I really really dont but I already failed an exam and the homework AND exam is due Tuesday but I feel like I cant pull out, is college going okay with is yours kinda easy you just take one class , I would really appreciate if you can help me please? Okay will if not I have something cool to tell you.

  Zayn took his headset off ''Your voice was so damn loud I could hear it through my game, gosh.'' He scooted by me on he couch and firmly squeezing  my cheek and kissing me on the lips

''You really cant shut up can you?'' I nodded at him forgetting my lips even got their in the first place, it completely caught me off guard I've never had a friend kiss me , I was blabbering a lot that is true and if I'm emotional I  definelty wont shut up, I think him kissing me permanently closed my mouth shut . There was pure silence between us I grabbed my stuff to get rid of the awkwardness there was a silent goodbye.

     I didn't utter to Zayn for the rest of the week it was as if he sewn them shut.